• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III at SCEJA Press Conference!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The SCEJA Press Conference is one that drums up excitement for all Sony fans around the world. As its main purpose is to highlight upcoming games in Japan, as well as showing off what will be at the Tokyo Game Show this September 19-22nd, it was to be expected that Kingdom Hearts would be in attendence.

Kingdom Hearts III was shown in this conference as a short trailer amongst other PS4 games. While it showed footage from E3, there is still hope for a brand new trailer to be shown at TGS.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
So pumped for this! After hearing no news for god knows how long i'm glad they they will be putting out recent updates. Though after TGS i'm not sure when more information will be released. For an estimated 2015 release information will be insignificant over the next 1 and a half years but regardless news is news and I get too excited when it related to the 3rd game. X3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Took me a while to figure out how to do this, but here's the very short clip.
[video=youtube;1xC4FAbzpBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1xC4FAbzpBQ[/video]

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
It's only been three months... That's an extremely small wait compared to other waits for KH news.

I mean from before E3, KHIII has been in the dark. Everyone lost their minds when that trailer came up. The recent updates on this numbered title now are a breath of fresh air. Hopefully we will continue flow after TGS but from we have seen i have a great feeling we will get some great news this month. Call me optimistic but usually when i have high expectations i don't get massively disappointed when we dont get the news we have hoped for.

axel95

Awards
I mean from before E3, KHIII has been in the dark. Everyone lost their minds when that trailer came up. The recent updates on this numbered title now are a breath of fresh air. Hopefully we will continue flow after TGS but from we have seen i have a great feeling we will get some great news this month. Call me optimistic but usually when i have high expectations i don't get massively disappointed when we dont get the news we have hoped for.
If we are EXTREMELY lucky, we might get a new trailer at TGS, and/or a release year. I don't expect too much or any news on KH3 for a long time after TGS though. Square is going to be focused on 2.5 (if it exists, which I believe it does) for the next year. I think E3 2014 will be when we start getting at least a semi-concrete flow of information on KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If we are EXTREMELY lucky, we might get a new trailer at TGS, and/or a release year. I don't expect too much or any news on KH3 for a long time after TGS though. Square is going to be focused on 2.5 (if it exists, which I believe it does) for the next year. I think E3 2014 will be when we start getting at least a semi-concrete flow of information on KH3.
There will be a trailer at TGS, and Nomura also said there will be new KHIII stuff at D23 Japan.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
There will be a trailer at TGS, and Nomura also said there will be new KHIII stuff at D23 Japan.
Another trailer this early in its development!? Sure i was expecting some models or maybe some more discussions on what square has planned but if we are getting a new trailer i think me may get this game earlier than we think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's clear they don't want to keep repeating the "announce too early, don't show anything for years" method they've done for nearly a decade.
A trailer makes sense. And D23 will probably focus on more in depth stuff like new character models etc.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Heh i guess so but we were hit with the bombshell that was E3 i wasn't expecting it so soon considering we had seen little to no news on its development in a number of previous years, 3 months is nothing compared to the time we have had to wait in the past. Some people are still recovering from the hype from E3; its still fresh in my memory.

Though we don't want it to go too fast, we still have 2.5 to fit in which in my opinion will make an appearance at TGS. After DDD was released internationally 1.5 came close afterwards. I hypothesize that the same will happen here, as soon as the rest of the world have their hand on the first ReMix Square can then move on to announce the second

Last edited:

Sorarocks93

Awards

If we get a new trailer for KH III along with the II.5 announcement then this will be the best spring of my life!

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
If we get a new trailer for KH III along with the II.5 announcement then this will be the best spring of my life!

I second this notion. I was actually expecting them to announce 2.5 and talk more about that rather than give us more info on 3. I mean I was expecting something about 3, but not as much as a whole new trailer.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well, let's hope that if there'll be a KH3 trailer after all; it's a wee bit longer than the E3 one. I mean, I'd be happy with ANYTHING, really! But to put that out there at long last after 7 years and it being so beautiful-looking and all...I want more of this! XD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I find it funny that I'm almost more excited for 2.5 than 3 at the moment. Seriously, we're all talking about how they might be discussing 3 more than 2.5 and I'm like "NO! Screw 3! Give me 2.5 news!"

It's odd...

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I find it funny that I'm almost more excited for 2.5 than 3 at the moment. Seriously, we're all talking about how they might be discussing 3 more than 2.5 and I'm like "NO! Screw 3! Give me 2.5 news!"

It's odd...
Well, 2.5 is more reallistic at this moment, so I'm more excited for it rather than KH3 as well. But trailers for KH3 interest me more than the game itself right now! We don't know enough about KH3 yet, so I'm pretty stoked for 2.5 cuz it's within my grasp! X3

riku0147

Awards

It's odd...

KH3 is gonna rock, but 2.5 will probably come out before, so I'm more excited about 2.5. Plus, the final mix version of 2 actually has noticeable extras, whereas the original final mix only added a few scenes, enemies, and palette-swapped enemies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
While a trailer for III would be nice I'm hoping they'll be talking about 2.5 instead.
I'm gonna try to stay unexcited though.
Until we see what they show. Then I'll be all "YAY" and "YAHOO" and "GGFKSGGFHGFVKUYTRTHJ"!!!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I mean from before E3, KHIII has been in the dark. Everyone lost their minds when that trailer came up. The recent updates on this numbered title now are a breath of fresh air. Hopefully we will continue flow after TGS but from we have seen i have a great feeling we will get some great news this month.

Why should it have been otherwise? The game wasn't even announced until E3. We knew it was coming and they've spoken about it fondly for years whilst working on other titles, but everyone knew better than to expect anything until an official reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back