• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Manga - The Complete Set (French)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Following the tradition of releasing the KINGDOM HEARTS manga in complete sets in France (the first games publication was released on September 19th), the french website Pika Edition lists both "Side Sora" and "Side Riku" manga for KINGDOM HEARTS Chain of Memories due to release on October 31th 2012.

Following this, the first volume of the KINGDOM HEARTS II manga is set for release on January 3rd 2013.

As of right now, it appears to only be available in places where Pika Edition publications are distributed, which includes FranceSwitzerlandBelgium and Canada.

While this isn't big news for the English audience, it certainly is exciting to see the manga released in other parts of the world.

Thanks to our friends KHDestiny for the find!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I apologise now for any errors in this article. It was very hard to understand the google translations I used.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh if only there were a company here in the United States willing to translate the manga like Pika Manga...and the novels for that matter. Like, come on Yen Press would be perfect for this especially since Shiro Amano has started back on KH2 and finished Days.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Did France not have any of the manga until recently? And I thought we had it bad...

Oh if only there were a company here in the United States willing to translate the manga like Pika Manga...and the novels for that matter. Like, come on Yen Press would be perfect for this especially since Shiro Amano has started back on KH2 and finished Days.
I'm still waiting on KH2 Vol 3. XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did France not have any of the manga until recently? And I thought we had it bad...

No, I think they've been getting them at a regular rate for the last few years. Anyways, they have been bundling them, though so that's more than what we've ever gotten.

I'm still waiting on KH2 Vol 3. XD

Well the only reason the manga stopped to begin with was because Tokyopop didn't have enough money to hold on to the series, then they stopped publishing in the United States. No company has picked them up, nor does it seem like SE is in any rush to push it to any publisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back