• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
It's possible that Zexion has some sort of connection to Riku. That is, if that is indeed a real Soul Eater. If such is the case, then there's still a lot more to be revealed.

Come to think of it, if that truly IS his weapon, I can somehow see why it's such a spoiler...All the same, we know Zexion isn't Riku's nobody, but what if he has some sort of connection besides that?

Hmm.

~Mega

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Your forgetting that he copied Sora's weapon as well.

Are you also going to say that he has a connection to Sora now?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well, TECHNICALLY. . .

That theory is possible. Because it would have been IENZO that had the Soul Eater, NOT Zexion.

So. . . maybe because Zexion is Ienzo's Nobody, Zexion gained it, only. . . in a different form?

I don't know >_<

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, Zexion can change into different people....as in the KH: CoM GBA version, he change into Sora but a keyblade as his weapon, so I'm going for the weapon copying.

.:Mega:.

Awards
@ Guardian Soul

Very true. Weapon copying seems logical, but if so, what would they put on his stone? He probably has a real weapon too. -shrug-

~Mega

wingedKnightTx

okay, let me correct myself. the point is i said it was the souleater. the theory behind it may be off, but point is I said it was the souleater, and zex is holding the souleater. It may (or may not) just be a copy of it, but I still called it, months ago. 10 bajillion points to me.

(does stupid "happy dance")

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sorry to burst your bubble, but people have been speculating that Zexion's weapon was a SoulEater since before KH2 was out, before me or you even joined this forum

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well, I think i'll go with the copying thing.

Having his weapon as the Soul Eater is just to un-original for me.

He might also have a stick...

Like in the manga he used a stick to turn into Sora's keyblade.

But thats sorta lame... They'll probably give him his own weapon.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
Well, I think i'll go with the copying thing.

Having his weapon as the Soul Eater is just to un-original for me.

He might also have a stick...

Like in the manga he used a stick to turn into Sora's keyblade.

But thats sorta lame... They'll probably give him his own weapon.

actually since zexoin is somewhat of a tactictian using the territory around him kinda works.

rikuskeyblade

I think that his weapon maybe a blade that has the power to change forms or to stay in its normal mode.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
did zexion actually transform himself into sora in CoM? or did he just create and illusion infront of riku....becuase this could bring many things up

IF he actually tansformed in sora...he could be anything he pleases
IF he created an illusion he make anything....
you savy?

daxter fan

Geez guys, Don't you get it? He is not Riku's nobody nor a keyblade master. And doesn't have any fricking weapon if you don't includin the ****ing mind! , He's using Riku's mind to fool him . And if he could've met Sora he would have used the keyblade and if he wanted to fight Vexen he would have used the shield.
Nothing than that... Sheeesh is it so hard to believe? Zexion perhaps looks cool but he's the weakest from them all, sorry

T

TwilightExternal

did zexion actually transform himself into sora in CoM? or did he just create and illusion infront of riku....becuase this could bring many things up

IF he actually tansformed in sora...he could be anything he pleases
IF he created an illusion he make anything....
you savy?
Not bad, but what if Zexion created sora from Riku's mind's/memory's data? What if he transformed something else into Sora?

I think if he can transform a stick into a keyblade [or something like that in the manga] then wouldn't it be more believable if he could transform objects?

Then again, since his element is 'Shadow', I suppose he DID create an illusion, or a 'shadow'. He could play tricks on people's minds and weaken them psychologically, thus making them think they’re hurt, which makes them hurt, or hurting their mind.

So maybe he didn't actually make Sora, but Riku THOUGHT he made Sora. So Riku would automatically judge him by his strength, which is a lot. Because if Riku thought he could make the SOUL-EATER, then maybe that's one way Zexion's more difficult [because Riku's mind is influenced, and sometimes there are some things people can't control =P]

Which could also be another reason for why Zexion is classified as 'weak' =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back