• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah but of course, there are few dual wielders in the Organization, Xemnas (dunno if I can tell if he is a dual wielder of the same weapon but his ones are just aerial blades), Xigbar, Axel, Luxord (in his fight, he use his cards to threw at Sora and like a boomerang, flew back to him) and Roxas.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
That was smoke coming from the broken class that incased the image of the organization 13's weapons, Zexion's just happened to be cracked, so the substance came out. Well it was confirmed that Zexion's element was the shadow, but that is not really a good way to explain that.

Where have you heard that Zexion's power was closest to Xemnas? Besides the ranks that the organization members had did not determine their strength level. They got that rank determining the time they joined. So Zexion was the 6th member to join the organization 13. This does not mean that Marluxia is weaker than Zexion. I am just using an example.
ACtually that info was fake and a mistranslation from the jap. verion of kh2...Nomoura never confirmed Zexion's element so it s up in the air, I personally think Zexion's element would be darkness.....Seeing as we have nothingness(twilight) and light already....

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Well I use to think he had a keyblade, but now I think of something else.

I thinking that Zexion's weapon is some sort of monster, or a keyblade made from kingdom hearts, but mostly them monster thing because Zexion had been able to change his appearance in Com, or at least turn into Sora. Well since he could do that what stops him from transforming into some sort of giant monster. This is just my opinion, but I really think it is a monster, or creature of some sort.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
His weapon is either a mace, a whip, or a staff. But something tells me that it's a staff.

You know what, I don't think Zexion's boss fight is in CoM. I think they're going to save it for KH2:FM.

Desert_Punk

i think zexion's weapon is his BRAIN! or maybe he uses swords like others has said. i dunno, we'll find out soon enough.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yeah, I'm thinking his weapon's some sort of mental power, too. It would explain all the psychological crap he pulled with Sora and Riku, and would fit both his personality and vacent grave. His battle will take place in the depths of either Riku or Sora's mind, where he'll take advantage of the surreal disposition to cause some anarchy.

Either that or he can manipulate shadows, though that seems far too obvious :\

~Dorian Gray

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Zexion's weapon is his brain? Come on, if that would be his weapon, then his headstone panel had a picture of his brain if the glass didn't break. ^ ^

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
ACtually that info was fake and a mistranslation from the jap. verion of kh2...Nomoura never confirmed Zexion's element so it s up in the air, I personally think Zexion's element would be darkness.....Seeing as we have nothingness(twilight) and light already....

Really? Well anyway I still belive that Zexion's power has something to do with him changing form to fit his battle tactics. If he even had a weapon, I would not be sure on how it would look like. Maybe he just uses his powers with out a weapon, but his powers could be considered a weapon also, so I'm kinda stuck on this one.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I believe his weapon will be either a keyblade or more likely something that might have a connection with Kingdom Hearts or the heart....i cant wait till KHII:FM+ and Re:CoM.. :D

urbansamurai431

Website
www.animephantom.limedaisy.com
I thought it might be a Keyblade at first too, but then I thought about and realized how it wouldn't make much sense. Think about it. Roxas's role in the Organzation was the "Key to Destiny" because he could use a keyblade and collect hearts for Kingdom Hearts. If Zexion had a keyblade, there would be pretty much no point for Roxas even being in the Organzation. Remember how important they kept saying Roxas was at the beginning of KH2? He casued a lot of trouble for the Organzation tghough. He was almost more trouble than he was worth. the only reason they kept him around was because he could use a kleyblade. they only dropped him when they didn't need him anymore because Sora had collected so many hearts that Kingdom Hearts was almost complete, so they didn't need him to collect anymore. If Zexion had a Keyblade, it wouldn't make much sense, because that would mean they went through all of that trouble with Roxas when they didn't have to.

EDIT: Basically what I'm saying is that if it was a Keyblade it would be stupid and make other parts of the story redundant and unneccesary

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
I thought it might be a Keyblade at first too, but then I thought about and realized how it wouldn't make much sense. Think about it. Roxas's role in the Organzation was the "Key to Destiny" because he could use a keyblade and collect hearts for Kingdom Hearts. If Zexion had a keyblade, there would be pretty much no point for Roxas even being in the Organzation. Remember how important they kept saying Roxas was at the beginning of KH2? He casued a lot of trouble for the Organzation tghough. He was almost more trouble than he was worth. the only reason they kept him around was because he could use a kleyblade. they only dropped him when they didn't need him anymore because Sora had collected so many hearts that Kingdom Hearts was almost complete, so they didn't need him to collect anymore. If Zexion had a Keyblade, it wouldn't make much sense, because that would mean they went through all of that trouble with Roxas when they didn't have to.

EDIT: Basically what I'm saying is that if it was a Keyblade it would be stupid and make other parts of the story redundant and unneccesary
Roxas was important only important to the org. because he was going to make sora complete...........His keyblades were fake and therefor he held no relevance but to reawaken sora so he can collect hearts for the org.......Roxas keyblades were only shells of real ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back