• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's element

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I was just wondering. What is Zexion's element? Is it darkness because I'm not sure if that would make sense since Xemnas uses darkness and there is only one element per member.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
it's not darkness. look at the bolded/underlined part. also Xemnas used nothingness as his element not darkness.

Zexion (ゼクシオン, Zekushion?), is a manipulator appearing in Chain of Memories. He is also known as the "Cloaked Schemer" (影歩む策士, Kage Ayumu Sakushi?, lit. "Shadow-walking Schemer"). Zexion's original self was Ansem the Wise's youngest lab assistant, and named Ienzo (イエンツォ, Ientso?). He convinced Ansem the Wise that they should build an underground lab for research. He is voiced by Akira Ishida in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. Zexion uses his power of illusion, used to mimic others' weapons, disguise himself as others, and create duplicates of himself.[6] His unique weapon is a lexicon. Before Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Zexion's weapon and powers were unknown because he had died without fighting. Because Nomura was unsure if it would be revealed later, he kept information about it secret. The development team also destroyed his gravestone in the World That Never Was that would have shown his weapon.[3]

Zexion is one of two Organization members who appear only in Riku's story in Chain of Memories. Zexion tracks Riku's actions until Vexen's death; Zexion and Lexaeus then decide to use Riku to counter Marluxia's plan to use Sora. After Marluxia is killed, Zexion sees Riku as unnecessary and attempts to destroy Riku himself. He leads Riku into a manifestation of Destiny Islands, Riku's home. There, Zexion tells Riku about how he threw away his friends and his home and opened the door to darkness, thus destroying the islands. Following Riku's battle with a large Heartless, Zexion disguises himself as Sora and attacks Riku, telling him that he's become a pawn of the darkness. He engulfs Riku in light, but a vision of Kairi convinces Riku to accept darkness and light. With newfound confidence, Riku follows Zexion's scent through the light and causes Zexion to flee. Axel brings the Riku Replica to Zexion and convinces the replica that he can become "real" by gaining power that the real Riku does not have. The replica agrees, and as per Axel's suggestion, kills Zexion.

Organization XIII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
ok thanks. And I did think that Xemnas used nothingness but didn't think it counted as an element.

ennaid

His element is illusion. I somewhat don't count that as an element, though :\

Leonforbrawl

Oh yeah, use WIKIPEDIA as a source. Very smart. Honestly, nobody knows Xexion's element. It could be darkness, it could be illusion, it could be books, it could even be Dance Dance Revolution for all I care (Look at that part in his battle in Final Mix II with all the lights), and yet we still don't know.

As for just how bad Wikipedia is as a source... I think I'll go on and edit Xexion's page so it says his element is Dance Dance Revolution.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Oh yeah, use WIKIPEDIA as a source. Very smart.
as much as you may think Wikipedia is bad it does serve it's purpose besides this time it was right.

Honestly, nobody knows Xexion's element. It could be darkness, it could be illusion, it could be books, it could even be Dance Dance Revolution for all I care (Look at that part in his battle in Final Mix II with all the lights), and yet we still don't know.
failure. Zexions element is illusions.

As for just how bad Wikipedia is as a source... I think I'll go on and edit Xexion's page so it says his element is Dance Dance Revolution.
go ahead but be aware that it's because of the stupidity that leaks from people like you that makes wikipedia so bad... DT is most displeased. >=O

Zexion's element is illusion, and xigbars is gravity or sumthin
haha dt owns
why thank you AO. DT does own. ^_^

Zexionmaster

I say its Psychic, or something like that. Possibly illusion, since when he traps you inside his book, there are many copies of the original. DT still owns!

Twilight

Hey there i thought this was an interesting question so:

According to KHinsider.com's translation of Nomura's insights, Zexion's element is "Phantom/Shadow" (New Famitsu Interview Info Comes - Kingdom Hearts Insider). The Wikipedia source, http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-3, is unavailable. According to another site claiming a translation, Kingdom Hearts 3 - Nomura Interview 2, Zexion's element IS illusion.

I don't know what to claim, but I think illusion is a fair bet - although due to translation differences, I think a closer look at the original text Illusion was translated from might be warranted.

Happy tidings.

~Twilight

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Hey there i thought this was an interesting question so:

According to KHinsider.com's translation of Nomura's insights, Zexion's element is "Phantom/Shadow" (New Famitsu Interview Info Comes*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider). The Wikipedia source, http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-3, is unavailable. According to another site claiming a translation, Kingdom Hearts 3 - Nomura Interview 2, Zexion's element IS illusion.

I don't know what to claim, but I think illusion is a fair bet - although due to translation differences, I think a closer look at the original text Illusion was translated from might be warranted.

Happy tidings.

~Twilight
while i admit wikipedia is not my #1 info source i'll agree with the fact that translations may have been the issue. thanks for the info.

Charlie K

Back in Business
About Zexion...Couldn't he just like make an illusion of himself to fight...Any smart person would...lol.

Twilight

He coud like put a hot lady inside a like pool as an illusion, and as Sora walks in he would fall into the volcano.

ha

Leonforbrawl

as much as you may think Wikipedia is bad it does serve it's purpose besides this time it was right.

You are right. That does not mean you should quote wikis. Wikipedia, as I have said, can be edited by anyone and everyone. I've seen so many conflicting ideas on videogames on Wikipedia, I won't take it as concrete evidence anymore. For example, Marly's element. One wiki said it was death. Another said it was flowers. Tell me, does that mean both are right? So Marluxia has TWO elements?

failure. Zexions element is illusions.

Failure? One of the sources said it was shadow. Illusion is the most probable choice, but that doesn't make it a fact.

go ahead but be aware that it's because of the stupidity that leaks from people like you that makes wikipedia so bad... DT is most displeased. >=O

No, it is the willingness of people to not question anything they read that makes Wikipedia bad. The DDR part was a joke, by the way. Any sensible person would know that Xexion's element is not meant to be DDR.

Besides, why would people like me, who actually want solid evidence, make Wikipedia a worse place?:huh: Isn't it made worse by the people who put any random rumor with no evidence on it?

As for calling me stupid, try to actually use correct capitalization. I'm too busy laughing at you to argue my intelligence if you don't show yours. If you can type better, due so, as it is a pain to read your posts.

why thank you AO. DT does own. ^_^

What is this mysterious DT?:confused: Is it something funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back