• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

I haven't been able to make up my mind until now. And I say...it's not Zexion. What I really want to know is if the other female member in the Order is real... I think she could be, as if there was only one female member in the Organization...well, it'd be odd. Four members, who's identity we don't know.. The Enigmatic Man, the Zexion look-alike, the Vexen look-alike, and a female member.

Box_ghost

Owaz said:
What I really want to know is if the other female member in the Order is real...

Well guess what...she is. Larxene is dead. As much as we don't like it, make fanfics changing it, or saying "We didn't see her die" she's gone; let it go.

Larxene was never shown in Hallow Bastion. EM summoned 4 NEO's behind him. One of them had breasts. So obviously it was a woman. And recently that woman has been confirmed NOT Larxene, so therenessism

Owaz

I never said Larxene came back. I know she's dead. <_< This is why I think so many of you are illiterate.

Supposedly there is another unknown female member besides Larxene in the Order. But we have yet to see her...

Box_ghost

Well turk mah jurb and call me a gooback. I was agreeing with you. Giving you a sort of yeah, don't give up hope, but you took that the wrong way.

And now, I'm being an @$$, because if I was illiterate [or any of us] then we would have never been able to even GET on the forums, let alone register. So next time try using a proper insult before even letting it out, because most people on here CAN read believe it or not. Have a nice day

So to you I say

I am teh Box Ghost...BEWARE

[You see, I had stopped doing that]

Last edited:

Owaz

Yawn...

Next time make sure you know when someone is actually using an insult. Because I'm afraid I was not insulting anyone, but simply stating what I think of some of you... Have a nice day.

Box_ghost

Owaz said:
Yawn...

Next time make sure you know when someone is actually using an insult. Because I'm afraid I was not insulting anyone, but simply stating what I think of some of you... Have a nice day.

[flicks earwax off of finger]

It was an insult man. When you call somebody a name that is negative, then it is what's known as an insult. You might not have meant for it to be an insult, but it was.

So like I stated in my last post, I was agreeing with you, but also making a valid point. You see, that's basically what posting is about, getting an argument out, while making a point.

Owaz

I never asked for someone to agree with me... I was stating what was on my mind, and it's as simple as that. So don't talk if it's going to make you look stupid Ghost Box/Box Ghost. (That was an insult.)

To get back on topic... it's not Zexion. xD

Last edited:

Box_ghost

Oh yeah, I feel stupid [rols eyes]

He probably has some connection to Zexion, but it isn't him.

Owaz

The only connection I would guess he has with Zexion is that they're both in the Organization...

I seriously doubt they are brothers or anything like that.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I'm just gunna throw this out there, the rumored girl prolly has some whacked out green long hair or soemthing. Thats like the only random color they didnt use yet :)

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Which one had breasts? They all have a chest padding thing, but none of them had breasts as far as I can tell. Hell, Larxene had about as much of a chest as Axel did.

d_fallen_1

yes, there is a woman that appears in Hollow Bastion. She was confirmed in the Se trailer. They just never gave away an image of here in the magazines. Just be patient. But for a serious note, yet us continue this discussion in the Organization Thread.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Weee! Engulfed is back, and has an idea:

We don't know anything...which is why I find it sort of pathetic that people would say "IT'S ______ DAMNIT!" or "IT ISN'T ______ MORON!"
Isn't it great marketing for the KH Staff to do something totally unexpected?
I'm sure there's an entire SUBJECT in Kingdom Hearts 2 that could explain all the mysteries that we haven't the slightest clue about.

What I'm saying is that if we're going to keep ourselves SANE and CIVIL, we can not put down any ides. This is Kingdom Hearts, hell, it's a Video Game!
You can fall from the tallest hights and not get hurt
Invisible walls appear from nowhere and not allow you to get places
Green orbs, munny, and bubbles can pop out of monsters
You can travel to other worlds solely on the power of your heart
All this, and you still believe that:

Riku absorbs Zexion=Zexion Dead
It's more like
Riku x power of heart + importance stabs Zexion/ Nothingness to the power of SOUL - importance=Zexion Dissapears...

Basically, in Kingdom Hearts, death is only an obstacle one can overcome.
Or can he?
Nothing is fact, and nothing is fiction until evidence.

Last edited:

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
yes, there is a woman that appears in Hollow Bastion. She was confirmed in the Se trailer. They just never gave away an image of here in the magazines. Just be patient. But for a serious note, yet us continue this discussion in the Organization Thread.

Without trying to sound rude: for the last time, if there was, we would have seen her by now. Why will no one accept that *gamespot* reported a woman, not SE, and I sincerely doubt that they had an onscreen gynecology screening!
They went off of looks, that is final. And guess what, Japanese animation is famous for a few things, including:

BISHOUNEN!

And we have an Order member accused of being a woman in the past (and it turned out he was, in fact Bishounen!). This member is:

VEXEN!

Now, we have the "newest" members after Luxord being introduced, when there are already 13 characters in the indicative cloaks. One of them, the long-haired, was said to look uncannily like:

VEXEN!

This indicates that people are also saying that he look s like:

A WOMAN!

And given that both of the "new" members appear in Hollow Bastion, we have:

THAT REQUIREMENT FULFILLED!

And given that SE has not given us a teaser of a character then decided to follow up with confirmation of a different character, we have:

CERTAINTY THAT THE WOMAN IS EITHER IN THE VIDEO OR NOT A WOMAN!

And given that all the cloaked members in this video have:

EXTREMELY DEEP AND MASCULINE VOICES!

We can assume that there is, in fact, no woman.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
It is kinda gay. Why the hell cant there be another female? Stupid men. There are 12 men and one female who is dead. How cool is that? Not very.

Anyways, it is the 13th order, not the Order of 13. eh?It is possible for other members. Not likely, but possible. Yes..I know this has be mentioned before...somewhere. I think.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Anyways, it is the 13th order, not the Order of 13. eh?It is possible for other members. Not likely, but possible. Yes..I know this has be mentioned before...somewhere. I think.
It WOULD be possible, if Nomura hadn't specifically said that there were only 13 members.

Oh, and technically, the translation IS "13 Order", lending itself to "Order of 13". The japanese word "13th" is actually quite a bit different (in spelling, writing, and pronunciation) from "13".

As for why there are not as many females: because these are not somebody's, gender is purely a thing of persona. And, given the Japanese take on things, these guys are pretty androgenous (yes, even Lexaeus, he could always be a Butch). The Japanese, SE, and FF, have before and still can make certain characters turn out to be females, that we thought were males.

Vzam

Bronze Member
personally, id like to see another evil female. Just to balance all the random guys in the game.

Box_ghost

I just HAD to bump this thread. To all of those who said Vexen and Zexion IS alive, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Nomura confirmed that no CoM member will return except Axel, so HAAAAAAAAA! PWNAGE IS MINE!!!!!! I'm bad, you sad. I'm bad, you sad. So tell me...who was right? :D [Puts hand to ear]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back