• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack in Kingdom Hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Postal

If Kingdon Hearts BBS takes place 10 years prior to the original then would it make sense to put Zack Fair as a FF character in BBS because with Zack's story it took 7 years to the original and with the next three years it should be about Cloud and Hades (by the way, sorry if someone posted up a similar question)

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
There are a bunch of threads that have gone over this and discussed it.
I personally don't want to see Zack in the game. Terra has a similar character design, anyway.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Terra: Brother??? D:

Zack: Cousin??? D:

Xehanort: LLLIIEESSSS!!!

Awards
Alright, there's no mention of him having anything to do with the KH series, so there isn't really any need to add him.
Go play CC if you want to see him, it's on the same platform.

C

Colours

If Kingdon Hearts BBS takes place 10 years prior to the original then would it make sense to put Zack Fair as a FF character in BBS because with Zack's story it took 7 years to the original and with the next three years it should be about Cloud and Hades (by the way, sorry if someone posted up a similar question)

Zack does't matter in the KH series........It would be useless to have him in it anyways.

iamLOST

Terra doesn't look like Zack if Zack had the hairstyle in the original FF game.
^Anyway, his cameo really does not make any difference in KH.

Ren

adios motherfucker
No FF cameos make a difference. -________-

Saddeningly true.

KH would not have been the same without Leon

They could have taken a Disney character or made a new character instead of using him. =/
I mean, they to put FF in it because it's one of the trademarks of KH, it's FF + Disney, but it's not essential to the overall plot at all. Sora could have figured things out without Leon&co, just a whole lot slower. As much as I hate to admit it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ Agreed.

They don't do much for the story, if you do include FF characters make them most significant.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't agree. I find them annoying.
I'd much rather have a cast of Original characters replace all of the FF characters.

As much as I love FF, I actually agree. Original characters would be more fitting, in a way.
They definitely lost their charm in KH2 =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back