• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack in Kingdom Hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Keep the ones that appeared. Only introduce if that add something to the story, but I want to see more OC's like DiZ, Riku, Kairi, etc. KH1 had a great blend of all three.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
well yeah quite true x0]
but they shouldv like made a world of final fantasy not like hallow bastion or traverse town.
like its own! and they would pretty much have nothing to do with the storyline besides key holes
just like the other worlds x0P

A

Audo

Well all Original characters are Disney characters. So it was more like a blend of the two.

Ren

adios motherfucker
well yeah quite true x0]
but they shouldv like made a world of final fantasy not like hallow bastion or traverse town.
like its own! and they would pretty much have nothing to do with the storyline besides key holes
just like the other worlds x0P

I don't understand what you mean by having nothing to do with the storyline. RD was part of it, more so than the other worlds, but it's not completely relevant to the plot. It just has more major sub-plots. Being original worlds, they can't really have the same backstory as a Disney world. And they needed places where they could further the plot that weren't Disney-related, besides other worlds like Twilight Town and TWTNW.

I think of HB and TT are better than creating FF worlds because you can't really pick one world from a FF game. That would be leaning too much towards a certain FF game (ignoring that fact that pretty much the entire cast of FF7 was in it =_=).

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well kingdom hears messes with ff story line and background info so i dont think he will be in it.

LionHeart14

i dont see why everyone has such a huge problem with the FF characters :glare: honestly, its a crossover between disney and square enix, of course theyre going to use FF characters. I personally enjoy the final fantasy characters very much.

madammina

FF3 was the first FF game I played, and I got that about a month or two ago. When Sephiroth appeared I thought it was interesting that a winged guy came from a portal and I wondered what he did that got him locked up. yeah, FF was not my prime motivation.

that being said, I know it was others. And like i said, it needs to go back to KH1 with a good mixof all.

A

Azrael

FF3 was the first FF game I played, and I got that about a month or two ago. When Sephiroth appeared I thought it was interesting that a winged guy came from a portal and I wondered what he did that got him locked up. yeah, FF was not my prime motivation.

that being said, I know it was others. And like i said, it needs to go back to KH1 with a good mixof all.

That means the FF characters are only optional boss battles with no plot at all.

madammina

Aerith wasn't an optional boss battle. it was nice to see her roaming around (or staying in that room)

Cloud in CoM was good to. (actually my first intro to him) Auron in KH2 was another well preformed Cameio

A

Azrael

Aerith wasn't an optional boss battle. it was nice to see her roaming around (or staying in that room)

Cloud in CoM was good to. (actually my first intro to him) Auron in KH2 was another well preformed Cameio

Aerith's too nice to beat her ass, she needs to look nice for Cloud so she can compete with KH Tifa's humongo boobage :loveit:

CoM really was a rehash of the KH1 worlds with memories being important in my opinion.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Tetsuya Nomura didn't create Zidane, so I wouldn't count on it.
I would like to see him, though.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Oh, the hate. It burns.

Like it or not, apparantly Aqua's voiced by the same person who does Paine.

And I liked her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back