• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack and Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Cause tidus dos'nt look like a total douche as a young child.

atleast his body was in porpotion.... zacks head is like to big for his body.

Why make him a kid? atleast all the other ff characters besides wakka and tidus resemble there true self age wise.

Thats true
Its bigger than Terra's head

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
atleast his body was in porpotion.... zacks head is like to big for his body.

The head's the least of your problems. Have you seen his legs????

Why make him a kid? atleast all the other ff characters besides wakka and tidus resemble there true self age wise.

Because there already is a grown up Zack lookalike in the game.

zetvirus55

Well, it does take place 10 years before KH1, so maybe Zack got aged down too (applies only if I'm right about Cloud/Seph, otherwise...)

xgnarmanx

The head's the least of your problems. Have you seen his legs????

Because there already is a grown up Zack lookalike in the game.

I have no problems with how his legs are he is a little kid now who ever heard of a little kid with huge manly legs? i guess all his muscle is in his gigantic head

Shit just change his hair.

First class zack and terra look nothing alike.

Nada nothing the only thing that makes zack and terra look the least bit similar is the hair.

αsiя

space coke
So if Zack is young in BBS
Then if Cloud makes a cameo
He'll be as young too

Awards
atleast his body was in porpotion

kh-tidus-a.jpg

=disproportional.

Quit your bawwwwing. You want the same character, go play your Final Fantasy games, bro.

xgnarmanx

That's because Nomura changed Zack a lot, see???? XD Plus u noe him, he tends to underestimate us players going by KH2. He may think we can;t tell real Zack and Terra apart.

Well... that is true... but thats only cause 80% of the kh fanbase are retards that don't understand that story.... shit there are still people that think bbs is kh3..

kh-tidus-a.jpg

=disproportional.

Quit your bawwwwing. You want the same character, go play your Final Fantasy games, bro.

Fair enough but atleast he dos'nt look like a cross blended megaman square enix and disney.

Really maybe its just the light blue that makes me think of megaman

Either way tidus actually looks decent

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I have no problems with how his legs are he is a little kid now who ever heard of a little kid with huge manly legs? i guess all his muscle is in his gigantic head

Oh and about the legs. See that's the thing. He has puffy legs at first, then it suddenly becomes thinner for no reason at all, and that's before the boots could flatten out the puffy pants. But I have no complaints. I think the overall design is influenced by the characters in Olympus.

D

Deleted member 60399

Zack doesn't look much like Terra. He looks more like Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back