• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuna in KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Seph~

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Well, there has been some controversy with that site. It may be accurate with movies, but not so much with games. If Yuna really is in Kingdom Hearts II, there would be magazine scans with her in it. I would not be surprised if she actually did make an appearance or two in the game.

KeybladeAngel

Yeah, considereing she's part of Final Fantasy Characters, there's no reason why she couldn't be in it. It'd be great if she was. :)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Although they positioned her on the cast list, it has not been confirmed yet. What ever is on that list right now, is just a possitive guess.

Dual Wielder

anybody other than me notice that squall/leon, yuffie, cid and aerith arent on that list considering that squall is seen in one of the trailers and the others played influential roles in kh1 and kh:com?
i can understand aerith not being in the story as cloud is in advent children clothes, and the existance of aerith would ruin the story...
but as cloud's left arm is covered up still, does he still have geostigma?

helios

Bronze Member
Well if it has not been confirmed im sick of people saying or guessing hey yuna or hey rikkus gonna be in KH2 well its not said then i dont wanna hear about it he said there would be some new people in kh2 but we still dont know who they are.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
helios said:
Well if it has not been confirmed im sick of people saying or guessing hey yuna or hey rikkus gonna be in KH2 well its not said then i dont wanna hear about it he said there would be some new people in kh2 but we still dont know who they are.

ide love to see rikku make an appearance showing of her sexy boday in that wonderful yellow thong and bikini ;)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
The only reason they put yuna on the cast list was because of the RUMOR of her being in kh2 and the cast list isn't all confirmed .If she was in kh2 she should be a kid with no guns .

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
imdb is not the most reliable source around right now. yeah it would be cool for her 2 be in the game. but she would have 2 be made a kid/teen or something. cause with tidus being around. it makes no god damn sense. if she were in the game. she could be teaching summons like how the fairy god mother did.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Curbside_Prophet said:
i was wondering because i have not heard anything of this but at IMBD they have her on the cast list along with the persone who did her voice http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/
im not sure how accurate this is but i thoght it might be worth looking in to
Is IMBD Square Enix? No, it is not. Square Enix are the only ones that have the official cast list not IMBD, gamespot, IGN, wal-mart, target, etc. Yuna has as much as a chance to be in the game as any other Final Fantasy character (including Rinoa).

Dual Wielder said:
i can understand aerith not being in the story as cloud is in advent children clothes,
Your logic. KH Cloud + AC outfit = Dead KH Aerith. There is a line between Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. In the FF 7 universe Aerith dies. But in the KH universe does she ever die? No she is alive. So by your logic since Cloud is wearing a new outfit, Aerith automatically dies for no reason.

Dual Wielder said:
and the existance of aerith would ruin the story...
but as cloud's left arm is covered up still, does he still have geostigma?
Ruin the story... is it called Kingdom Hearts: Advent children. This is the story of Sora. It mainly revolves around Sora. And if Aerith did die I doubt that would affect Sora too much and ruin the storyline. And about the geostigma thing, likely it is no; AC never happened in KH universe so maybe not, but then again I may be wrong.

IF_IL_II_IP said:
she is b/c i bought an opm magazine and they showed the final fantasy characters that are supposed to make an appearance in the game and she was there
Was that confirmed by Square Enix? Did it have a pic of her in KH form? Do you have a scan for proof?

milkman64 said:
imdb is not the most reliable source around right now. yeah it would be cool for her 2 be in the game. but she would have 2 be made a kid/teen or something. cause with tidus being around. it makes no god damn sense. if she were in the game. she could be teaching summons like how the fairy god mother did.
That doesn't necessiarily mean that she has to be a teen. She can be an adult and not even know who tidus is in KH2 (if shes in it). Leon(Squall) is an adult and his ultimate rival, Seifer, is a teen around BHK's age. Is it likely that they'll duke it out, no. So it can go either way if she is in the game.

U

understatement

she could play the role of yes you guessed it the summon gaining point well what you think

K

Kanjiru

Well, look at the odds.They've used up most of the Nomura
FF characters, and Yuna is one of the most liked.Also, Rikku was gonna be in KH but she was replaced with Yuffie, and it did'nt matter if Riku was in it.
So I guess theyll probably be in it too.

pathtotwilight12

what we would be her purpose in the game to act like a total drama queen we probably need some characters like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back