• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh rpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Seiraga waited at the docks early as usual.Now the people started to gather he stood up and slid the glove he had gotten on.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James slowly woke up. He got dressed and slowly grabbed his deck. "Uncle I will make you proud by winning the tourtament." He placed on his glove and put in the two starchips. He exited the house and headed toward the docks.

R

Riku's Dawn

Alex came out of the boat."Get ready to duel so game!"

ooc;Everyone needs a catch phrase."Get your game on" and "Let's duel!" is already taken.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
oc: SO?! They don't exist here! See my opening page.

ic: Jackson got hungry, so he asked the security were the food was. The brought him to the kitchen, where Jackson was amazed at all the good food.

oc: Also, I'm going to get off soon. I wonder, does the online tracker track if you're on the web or the site or as long as your logged in?

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James slowly arrived near the docks. Before he arrived, a kid ran up to him and removed his duel gauntlet. "Hey that's mine! Give it back!" The kid stuck out his tongue as he entered the boat. James sighed and walked over to the entrance to the boat. A security guard stopped him. "Hey. You can't enter this boat without to chips." "The boy that just got on took my duel gauntlet and starchips." "Hmm. I doubt that. You must be a weak duelist or not even a duelisty at all." "I ama duelist. Here is my deck." He showed part of his deck to the guard. "Hmm. You're lucky I'm in a good mood." The gaurd took out a cell phone and dialed a number.

Aceflyheight

Ace wakes up late and hastily puts his glove on with both star chips.Ace then picks his deck up and puts it into his deck carrier and straps it to his side.Ace then runs out of the house and heads down to the dock.Ace sees the ship and runs aboard after showing security his identification as a dueliest.Ace then looks around and finds a lawn chair and decided to make up for the amount of sleep he lost staying up last night waiting for today.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
"The man spoke into the phone and explained the situation to Pegasus on the end of the line. "What is your name?" Asked the guard. "James Honda." The guard said his name. A few passed and the guard had sweat running down his forehead. He hung up the phone and wiped the sweat off his brow. "Pegasus actually remembered your name. You may go on." James started up the boat. "But what about my starchips?" "Pegasus will give you a new gauntlet glove and starchips when we arrive on the island." James smiled and nodded his thanks. He went up on the boat and walked around until he found the dining room. He sat down and ordered some food and drink.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
OC: By the way, Just because the HEROS don't exist, doesn't mean the villians...

ic: As Jackson luged out of the kitchen, his stomach a lot heavier, he noticed a young man walking threw the hall, shifting his eyes suspisiosely. "Hi!" Jackson said.
The kid dashed of, saying "I didn't do anything1"

Aceflyheight

Ace wakes up from his nap and decides to check the rest of the boat out.Ace is walking through a hallway when he hears somebody saying,"I didn't do anything."Ace walks down the rest of the hallway and sees the kid who was saying that he didn't do anything and another kid."Hey, you two what's going on here?"Asks Ace wondering what that kid's statement meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back