• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh rpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James was still breathing slow. "I am still weak Faith. All these cuts and bruises really hurt. Plus my wounds won't stop bleeding. Also most of my clothes are ripped and torn." He heard Faith mention eliminators. "Be careful Faith. Eliminators are very strong duelists. I faced one called Panic and almost lost to him." The brothers just smiled over at James. "Panic is nothing compared to us," said Para. "My brother could beat him without a fuss," said Dox. James sighed as he sat down on the ground up against the wall.

Pegasus was watching the duel with the Paradox Brothers. "This will be a real test for Faith and Jackson. The Paradox Brothers are my strongest Eliminators." His gaze went over to James. "Hmm. James will need a way to get into the castle. Jackson and Faith will have enough starchips to getinto the castle but James won't." The smile from Pegasus' face faded. "James must make it into the castle." Pegasus sipped his wine trying to think of a way for James to achieve two more starchips.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith drew a card and saw that she now had Polymerization. This can come in handy later when I need some of my more powerful monsters. "All right, I summon my Goblin Attack Force," she said as she played it on to the field. "Looks like I'll be attacking your facedown monster, Para. But before I do that, there's one thing I need to do. First of all, I active Ookazi and I choose to activate it on Dox. Say goodbye to 800 of your life points."

Once that was done, Faith looked at her other cards. "Now one more thing," she smiled. "All right! I'll place another card facedown and now it's time to say adios to your facedown monster! Goblin Attack Force! Destroy Para's facedown monster card now!" Goblin Attack Force rushed forward to attack Para's facedown monster. Faith hoped that him or Dox didn't have any facedown cards to get them out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back