• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh rpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceflyheight

"So a kid stole your duel gauntlet and star chips.Well I have a good guess who it might be.Hey, do you remember that kid who was here a second ago.I think that he was the one who stole your stuff."Replies Ace.

OOC:Can we use any regular cards from the real world?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Room for one more? I said I'd join, but I forgot. Sorry!

Name: Faith Crest
Apperance:
Anime_Girl_223.jpg

Type of deck: Warrior, Dragon, Mage, etc ...
Personality: Faith is kind and caring outside of the duelling arena. But whilst she is in a duel, she tends to be a fierce competitor and takes duelling quite seriously. She hopes that her confident attitude will help her to be a good duellist.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
"Really? You saw the kid that stole my duel gauntlet and star chips? Tell me, did he hair that looked like Vash the stampede's only it was red? If you know where he went I would be enternally grateful."

occ:he'll duel him on the island. =()

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
"Yeah that 's him. Give me back my duel gauntlet and starchips you theif!" The kid smirked. "Ha! No way! I stole these fair and square. Once this tourtament starts, I'm going all the way." James smiled. "What are you smiling about. We shall settle this at the duelist kingdom. When the tourtament begins we will duel each other." "Deal. See you on the island loser." The kid laughed and walked away. "Thank you everyone for your kindness. It is nice to meet all of you. My name is James Honda."

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
"No problem."Sairaga said.
He shook hands."I'll see ya on the island.Hope your deck stand up to dragons and mages."Sairaga finished and walked off.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: I'll just be on the ship like you guys.

"And now you're gonna pay," smiled Faith. "Check this one out. My Buster Blader just kicked your Dark Elf's butt." The duellist who she was duelling, who was called Karamo, sighed. "Well, it was good duelling you," he said, as he took his deck and Faith did the same. They shook hands. "You're a good duellist, Faith," smiled Karamo. "And I wish you the best of luck in the tournament." Faith smiled back. "Thank you! And I wish good luck as well," she said and walked off to explore the ship.

I guess duelling really gets me hyper. Now what is there to do? She went outside to look at the sea. It was so peaceful tonight and there was a slight breeze that calmed her down.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
He closed up his soda bottle and shook Ace's hand. "Pleasure to meet you Ace. You can call me James. It is good to know that I have made some friends on this journey. I thought that I wopuld be all alone."

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith saw Sairaga asking her to duel. "I would normally take up the challenge, but no thank you," she said. "I just duelled some guy in there. I've been duelling too much lately for the tournament, but I'm sure that I can duel you on the island." She looked at Sairaga closely. "What's your name by the way? I'm Faith."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back