• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-OH: A New Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
So I'm back people and I've noticed that the progress has been none. I have to say that Magic was trying to come up with a way to manage the strength, but as Izayoi has stated, the level thing doesn't work.
If anyone has any questions be welcome to ask me. Gameplay, Cards, Noobness, and alot more.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I agree with Light's post, ask him while I prepare a long post for my turn....Anyone have a recommendation for when we start?

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh blah blah blah, i wasnt trying to come up with a str thing, it was a currency thing but i deicided not to. Also...

I ask them in a word file like this,

Untitled-5.png

Untitled-6.png
[/IMG]

The reason why is cause a card per page is alot of printing, and not going to happen.

Also, make sure that when you put the card in the word doc, you put the duplicates as well.

SAVE THE LINKS!

Cause when your in a dual you are going to post the links to the person your dualing sees the card and the effects if it has any.

-pulls a gun on light- u better watch it -_- meahaha

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
You have an odd grudge against Light MAgic, odd indeed

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol its no grudge -watchs as hair starts coming out of water making that gurgling sound- NO BAD GRUGDE! BACK TO YOUR CORNER! Down DOWN!, -grudge vanishes- Phew, Anyway its more like pure hate!, nah jk, i just like messing with light, plus i hate light magic, its all about water magic

Light

faster than
Awards
Umm, sorry bout this but most of my cards are only Japanese atm, so your gonna have to take the name list XD. I'll hyperlink everything though.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I swear to god Magic if your grudge comes near me I'll get my Dark Magician on it's ass!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
ugh that wouldnt work, my grudge card is a dark monster as well =/= they would be at a stalemate, -you can here the gurgling noise from a distance-

@light Or, you can find the cards in english, or find the picture, go to that yu-gi-oh card maker, and put all the info in, i dont think many people read jap---

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Or or or, you do what i tell you and make them english by putting them in the yu-gi-oh card maker, and theres that oorrrrr

You just dont use them

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Not released in english eh?
@Magic: HEY, GET YOUR GRUDGE TO TRANSLATE!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!!! CAUSE I CAN TELL YOU! O_O

Anyway...

kk i cant wait to see your deck.

and p.s.

everytime i see you post, im like "AWWWW look at the kitty!!!" Your ava is so adorible

@bone

What makes you think that my grudge listens -starts to pop up out of water again, and begins beating it down with my keyblade- DOWN BISH DOWN!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
We're having a conversation about cards being japanese and then it lead to Magic using his Grudge card to translate the jap cards

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Acctully its about,............................idk

And no, ITS MINE!

Also as i said before, the grudge dosnt listen to me, -still tired from beating it down with my keyblade-

batteries...

(if you have no idea why i said batteries please raise your hand, so that i may cut it off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back