• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Youtube!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
E

Evil-Riku

Man this stuff rocks, I can do so much on it, YOUTUBE kicks ass.

Jsnake

Awards
Urg... That site needs to be removed from the Internet. Just like YTMND, O RLY, 4Chan, and Homestarrunner.

It has poor quality, so almost all of the videos you watch cannot even be seen. It's as slow as heck too. I could go on all day.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Awards
Considering the amount of videos Youtube hosts no wonder some take longer to load than others, and some are of low quality. Some times YT messes around with the quality (on AC AMVs anyway), but the long loading times are primarily due to the file size which people load, so it theoretically isn't youtube's fault...

Where i would I be without Youtube eh...well i'd use other hosting sites but as far as convenience goes Youtube is easily the best, its simple and easy to use for everyone and members can subscribe to peoples vids, create favourites list and join several Youtube groups where people discuss anything from Naruto to Indian Food...in short Youtube is great.