• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Youtube!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

Man this stuff rocks, I can do so much on it, YOUTUBE kicks ass.

Jsnake

Urg... That site needs to be removed from the Internet. Just like YTMND, O RLY, 4Chan, and Homestarrunner.

It has poor quality, so almost all of the videos you watch cannot even be seen. It's as slow as heck too. I could go on all day.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Considering the amount of videos Youtube hosts no wonder some take longer to load than others, and some are of low quality. Some times YT messes around with the quality (on AC AMVs anyway), but the long loading times are primarily due to the file size which people load, so it theoretically isn't youtube's fault...

Where i would I be without Youtube eh...well i'd use other hosting sites but as far as convenience goes Youtube is easily the best, its simple and easy to use for everyone and members can subscribe to peoples vids, create favourites list and join several Youtube groups where people discuss anything from Naruto to Indian Food...in short Youtube is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back