• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your name for BHK;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikosTheSavior

Not to bring this to the negative side...But Aros would be a stupid/VERY predictable name. Tetsuya must have thought of something very good for the name if hes keeping it a secret. Also, I do think it would be Lycole....But something about it doesn't ring.

Also, about his name for being in the Organization....I don't think it will work that way for him...I mean...think about it...In CoM, (Or from DD/ASAS, and CoM for all of you overachiever smart people) we find out that there are 13 members of the Orgnization. Now complex thinking should tell you that he probably joined later when all of the spots were taken. But don't think about "Well if it only has 13 members, how can he join later?". I'm thinking the same goes for Mickey and Riku. They could have "joined" but they don't have X's in their names...I'm also thinking that the X's in their names don't really mean anything too important.

Draghier

kh2_axel.gif
BHK's name maybe ah Shane sounds cool:cool:

Last edited:

CHIEF

sum dude sed xanto(it means blonde hair) n its got a x ne ways

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I remember seeing a name somewhere which thread I forgot but I think the name shounen would be good or Ty or Jason

P.S the shounen name don't know if it means something in Japanese but I just saw and it sounded like a good name:D

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-twitches- N00bs, STOP making these threads! God damn! Keep guessing all you want, but you're wrong! The fact is we don't know his name and we wont know it until KH II comes out. Sheesh! It only causes arguements with people saying "No, that's a stupid name! Because blah blah blah" and "Is not, 'cause dah dah dah"

Honestly. Please, a mod close this!

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
Keyblade Shards I agree with you. However I am currently bored out of my mind so I am going to go along with this thread. If Nomura was gonna go with the trend he has been doing, the BHK's name will probably mean sea or ocean. Since Sora's name means sky, Riku's name means land, however I am not sure about Kairi's name. Ya know it would be extremely hilarious if they never say his name even in KHII. It's not like they haven't done it before.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Keyblade Shards said:
-twitches- N00bs, STOP making these threads! God damn! Keep guessing all you want, but you're wrong! The fact is we don't know his name and we wont know it until KH II comes out. Sheesh! It only causes arguements with people saying "No, that's a stupid name! Because blah blah blah" and "Is not, 'cause dah dah dah"

Honestly. Please, a mod close this!

Hey, don't fuss about this thread!:( This thread isn't about guessing the BHK's real name, it's for saying a name that you think would be good for him!;) (even if some people want to talk about what his real name is that's okay.. it's fun!) So, please say a name you would like but don't cuss me out!

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hyperion said:
I can't think of any actual names right now, but I think maybe his name will have an important meaning, like "light" or "guardian" or something.

yeah, in another forum somewere, there was this person coming up with names, and one of them he/she said, meant light, it started with an Re- it might have had an I or something, but it sounded more like a girl name then anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back