• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your name for BHK;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

it's probably going to mean something in japanese... most of the main character's names mean stuff. but i'm pretty sure everyone knows that. (>_o)

Hyperion

Lol really? But yeah, it'll be a while before the real name comes out. I can't wait to know, but it's fun to guess all the same.

Hyperion

I can't think of any actual names right now, but I think maybe his name will have an important meaning, like "light" or "guardian" or something.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Hyperion said:
I can't think of any actual names right now, but I think maybe his name will have an important meaning, like "light" or "guardian" or something.

Awesome guess :D Well, wouldn't it be weird and confusing if his name was Sora also! :p And I was just thinking since he has blonde spiky hair... What if he was a kid version of Cloud!!!*lol* -- super weird huh? (By the way I HIGHLY doubt that ;) )

Hyperion

Lol. I just found a Japanese name "Nanashi", which means "without name". It'd be kinda ironic if that was his name. Ah well, I'd better go, it was nice talking about names with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back