• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your most memorable final boss fights? -Spoilers of course-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ONIZO201

I'm sure most of us here have beaten a lot of games over the years and we've had to deal with our fair share of average to disappointing final boss fights where once we win we go "That's it? That was boring!" but there's always those occasions where we have awesome final boss fights where not only is the stage,presentation and setting for are dramatic and cool, but the theme that plays as you start also adds to the intensity and gets you pumped up.

This topic is to discuss any Final Boss fight moments that made you go "Wow that was awesome."

I'll start off with the moments I remember at the top of my head.

Zelda 64 for the Nintendo 64: As you gaze at the remains of the castle where your final battle took place, you stand proud of that the fact that You did it you won. You defeated Gannondorf, Saved all the sages,rescued the princess now all that's left is for you to go back to your own time.

But before Zelda can arrange that you hear something shake under the rubble, you leave the Princess to investigate and to your surprise Gannondolf pops out of the rubble looking beat up but not defeated. You stand ready to fight once more but he begins to transform to his Ganon form, traps you and him in a circle of flames separating you from Zelda, and knocks away your master sword making it land right next to Zelda.

You then stand seemingly defenseless before this very large creature as Zelda watches and prays from afar.

Now this was my first final boss fight that I thought was cool, not only did I think the music was apporiate for the situation, I remember I used to play around with him a bit and I remembered how awesome I thought it was that with each hit you take from Ganon you go flying and in the back you can hear Zelda Scream in terror with each hit you take.

My Second one was Metal Gear Solid for the playstation 1: It's down to you and Liquid high up on top of the now disabled Metal Gear, he's armed a bomb set to blow in 10 minutes next to the body of the girl you were meant to rescue, to make matters worse the place is scheduled to be bombed soon so you're even more pressed for time. You have no weapons or rations it's just you and him in a pure hand to hand combat battle that you must win within 10 minutes or it's game over.

Right when Liquid says "Have at you Snake!" And Snake instantly puts up his fists and the music kicked in that's when I knew that'd be a cool fight. At that time I was quite young and still a bit inexperienced for that type of game back then. So Liquid was really doing a number on me for the first 4 minutes but once I figured out his pattern I started to whip on him a bit, but once he was almost beaten he started to get harder and the clock was down to 2 minutes left.

I started to panic and became more aggressive and his life bar was almost completely drained but at that point I only at 40 seconds left, plus he was trying to back away from me, and Liquids mocking statement "You're out of time!" was starting to annoying me, by some miracle I managed to punch him off the edge with 12 seconds left on the clock.

I have more memorable final boss fights in my head, I just have to remember them....

Sorarules13

What! Who told you! It's a LIE ! A Lie I tell you!
I liked the final boss of Okami

When your about to fight Yami and he zaps you and takes away your powers. So at the beginning of the fight your fighting as a regular wolf. Then you slowly start to get your powers back the more yo beat up on him. Then the second part of the fight is awesome when Amaterasu returns to his true form, the music kicks up, up everything is black. It feels very satisfying when you finally beat him. It's a really long boss battle

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
ansemm from kindom heartz cuz he got rid of dat riku fag, so him and sora could have homosexual reuneon at end of KH2...

But yeah Psycho Mantis was pretty frickin epic...

And Henry

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Rogue Galaxy: Jaster takes out the ship with a gigantic sword.

Folklore: Ellen, Keats, and Livane all join together to capture Scarecrow's id.

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
It was just all so sweet. Plus, piloting the ship at the end was amazing.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I know I'll get shot, but, I really like Vayne -the Undying- I really like it when the part of the ships all fly off and form his wicked wings and what not. Even if I think he is absolutely creepy when he's on the roids.

Also Okami's last boss basically insert what Sorarules said.

I dunno, I'll already get shot for adding a Square Enix game XD

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Don't worry Marly, we'll get shot together!

FF1-Travel through time hurhur.
FF2-JUST KIDDING!!! I hate everything about FF2 with a passion. :)
FFX2-Defeat piece of Vegnagun, platform to next piece, repeat. Dark Knight x2+White Mage=EASIEST FIGHT EVAR.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
OoT and TP end bosses..Oh and don't forget Majora's mask.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Yami from Okami. Pretty fun fight. He steals all your Brush Techniques and you have to get them back and stuff.

The 16th colossi from Shadow of the Colossus. Really really hard. You have to climb up this massive creature, jump onto his hands, stab it, from that hand jump to the other, jump onto his shoulder, and try to stay on his head and stab it at the same time.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
ONIZO21 said:
'm sure most of us here have beaten a lot of games over the years and we've had to deal with our fair share of average to disappointing final boss fights where once we win we go "That's it? That was boring!" but there's always those occasions where we have awesome final boss fights where not only is the stage,presentation and setting for are dramatic and cool, but the theme that plays as you start also adds to the intensity and gets you pumped up.

This topic is to discuss any Final Boss fight moments that made you go "Wow that was awesome."

I'll start off with the moments I remember at the top of my head.

Zelda 64 for the Nintendo 64: As you gaze at the remains of the castle where your final battle took place, you stand proud of that the fact that You did it you won. You defeated Gannondorf, Saved all the sages,rescued the princess now all that's left is for you to go back to your own time.

But before Zelda can arrange that you hear something shake under the rubble, you leave the Princess to investigate and to your surprise Gannondolf pops out of the rubble looking beat up but not defeated. You stand ready to fight once more but he begins to transform to his Ganon form, traps you and him in a circle of flames separating you from Zelda, and knocks away your master sword making it land right next to Zelda.

You then stand seemingly defenseless before this very large creature as Zelda watches and prays from afar.

Now this was my first final boss fight that I thought was cool, not only did I think the music was apporiate for the situation, I remember I used to play around with him a bit and I remembered how awesome I thought it was that with each hit you take from Ganon you go flying and in the back you can hear Zelda Scream in terror with each hit you take.

This ^^

Also, the Mt. Gagazet Seymour boss battle in FFX. I broke my controller in ways I've never even imagined because of that boss... but the feeling I got when I beat him was priceless.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Old Snake Vs. Liquid Osolot
TP Link Vs. Ganon
Chrono Trgger Heroes Vs. Lavos
Dragon Quest 8 heroes Vs. Lord Rhapthorne
Neku Vs. Megumi Kitaniji

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hokage said:
Also, the Mt. Gagazet Seymour boss battle in FFX. I broke my controller in ways I've never even imagined because of that boss... but the feeling I got when I beat him was priceless.

Oh God, I hated that battle, I really had to take about a year break from that game simply cause I could not beat him for the life of me. I really do hate that fight. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back