• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your most emotionally intense moments in Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: Your most emotionally intense moments in Final Fantasy. *Spoilers*

This probably wasn't a big deal for most people but in FFII when you get swallowed by Leviathon and Leila is missing and everyone thinks she is dead, I had to pause for 5 minutes just to take it in. I really thought she was dead and I had kind of grown attached to her (I guess because I really like pirates and thief is one of my favorite job classes. Also I had equipped her with some of my better weapons and equipment.). I was upset at the party's reaction to it. They were just like, "Leila is gone." and then they bowed their heads in a small moment of silence and continued their adventures. I was very happy when I saw that she had survived.

tongkakoii

You've reminded me twice. ._.
FFT Then finally when Delita dies at the ending scene when he gets stabbed, I actually felt sorry that he had to have all of that happen to him.

Delita never died in that incident with Ovelia stabbing him. In fact, it was told that his reign was long and peaceful in the official record.

Anyways, FFT have lots of emotionally charged scenes. Here are my favorites.

- Ramza kicking Algus out after the latter insulted Delita.
- Delita and Ovelia in the Zeltennia Church Ruins.
- Zalbag confronting Dycedarg about their father's death.
- Larg revealing that Dycedarg was the brains behind Balbanes' death.
- Orran and Delita's confrontation at Zeltennia Castle.

Last edited:

noljaa

ff10: the lake scene, when tidus starts fading and yuna runs towards him to hug him
ffx-2: the reunion of tidus and yuna, in the farplane when yuna hears the whistle and sees tidus
ff7: when cloud lets go of aeris into the lifestream
advent children: when cloud sees zack and aeris at the end of the movie

Darkwishes

Banned

Ah, it may be over said, but when Zack died. I mean, did they really have to put a bullet in his head? And his speech to Cloud...oh man I cried like a baby. And i never cry, seriously. Especially when Why by Ayake started playing...it was the saddest moment in Video Game History for me (Yes even sadder than the BBS Ending, although that was probably third.). My second, is when Angeal died. I don't know if anyone has said that, but that was a terrific scene. I mean, the rain, the music, and the fact that it was Angeal. And when Zack was in the church being comforted by Aerith. You know, what, FFVII Crisis Core was just a sad, sad game. But a fantastic one.

Zack's death is my most emotional scene too. What affected me was the psychological shock it afflicted on Cloud. Of course, I also liked when the scene flashed to Aerith crying in the rain at the church, like she sensed Zack's death.

The death scene and the passing of Zack's legacy to Cloud was really a moment of psychological nudity for the most beloved character of the series. It explains why Cloud turns up in Final Fantasy VII such a trainwreck.

And yeah, Ayaka's "Why?" is a special song for me. Although I like the simpler Japanese version of the scene too (Cloud's scream was better).

morgancb35

Here is my favs:
hope confronts snow about his mom in ffxiii
aerith dies in ffvii
The ending of ffx
Yunas wedding

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This thread has been inactive since 2011. Please do not post in topics that are over 3-6 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back