• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The best Organization member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I haven't played CoM, but I have seen the videos and cut scenes on YouTube. I liked it and I saw many various different Organization members in it. So who is your favourite in it?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i like axel of course hes awesome. mostly because hes the fire element.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm, I'm tied between Axel and Vexen. I like Axel because he's so badass with his fire element and the way he fights. But I also like Vexen because he is just so cruel and messed around with the Riku replica.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nah it's okay Haywire, seeing this thread is what reminded me that the COM section didn't have a Favorites thread, so technically this is the original thread =\

Feel free to keep posting here, or post in the Stickied thread, I don't mind

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
tied between axel and marluxia. axel is cool and has a firey personality literally and has a cool element. marluxia is twisted and he has a scythe!!!!!:thumbsup:

Sora #1

Well i really like axel he rocks his red hair and energy make it cool!

Awards
Iloved Axel!
In the comic he looked so cute and bad and Larxene looked really suductive. I don't knoe about how they looked in the game though. I never played I only saw mini clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back