• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite Paradigm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

Mine is also Diversity, and Tri- Disaster (I think that is what it's called RAV/RAV/RAV)

Z

Zulkir

Well in long fights,

Med-Syn-Sab to debuff the enemy and buff myself up.

I ALWAYS start fights with a synergist to get haste up, then switch to my favorite offensive Paradigm, COM RAV RAV (relentless assault).

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Start out with Relentless Assault.

Switch over to Diversity if I'm in trouble, or Solidarity (COM/SEN/MED) if I'm in big trouble.

Other than that, I switch it up a fair bit. Favourite party is Lightning/Snow/Hope.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^Agreed, is that one called Solidarity, or Delta Attack or something? But ya, sometimes I switch to that when I just need time to think or scope out an enemies weakness.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
With harder bosses, I just kind of close my eyes and mash x with relentless assault. It seems to work. :p

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
With harder bosses, I just kind of close my eyes and mash x with relentless assault. It seems to work. :p

LoL.

I think i'm going to us this too.

Also i have a new Favorite and that is Medic-Saboteur and Synergist(don't remember how it's called).

This paradigm can do wonders.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Damn haven't touched the game in so long almost forgot what these were. Mine would have to be Yin Yang.

finalblackmage

I normally start out regular battles with COM / RAV / RAV
If it's a battle where the enemies will be wiped out rather quickly before even staggering, I might switch one RAV for a COM.
Also like MED / SYN / SAB to start off a battle with a boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back