• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Xehanort in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanlover

I feel like that he is gonna be very important character in KH3 especially that KH3 is gonna be the end of the Xehanort saga.

Here is the reason why:

YX pretty much is just going with the flow because Ansem SOD went back in time to tell him of his future. It is like he accepts his fate because of what he is told of what his future self is going to do. It is like he doesn't care that his future self is taking control of him.

Now let's bring in Sora. Sora can pretty much connect with anyone's heart and he can make people around him happy. What if Sora and YX encounter again in KH3, what will happen? Sora will probably ask why he is following MX orders. YX will probably respond that he has no choice because it is his fate. Sora might try to reason with YX and probably bond with him. Maybe even be YX's friend.

So this is just what I think about what could happen in KH3. I know YX went back to his original timeline but all the Xehanort's from different timelines will come back eventually. Probably in the middle of KH3 but that just me.

What do you think?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
YMX and MX are the same exact person. If YMX turned good, then MX would be good, and then none of this would of ever happened, so YMX would still be evil, etc. etc. paradox.

It's already been stated that destined events cannot be changed through time travel.

Crystal

Silver Member
I agree with what Luap911 said, considering both YX and MX are the same person.
Just some question, YX said that in order to time travel, one should discard his body , is it require a keyblade to do so?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's already been stated that destined events cannot be changed through time travel.

THIS. And honestly, this is the only reason I accepted time travel in Kingdom Hearts. Because basically it's so limited and you can't cause any confusing paradoxes. "You can move through time, but time itself is immovable."

Is the title considered a spoiler?

Uh... no. Why would it?

curlychuck

YMX and MX are the same exact person. If YMX turned good, then MX would be good, and then none of this would of ever happened, so YMX would still be evil, etc. etc. paradox.

While I don't think it WOULD happen, I believe YMX COULD actually become good, due to the loss of memory when traveling back to ones own time.

YMX could potentially turn good (doubtful, but possible), but regardless of what happens in the present time, he will forget everything once back in his own time.

But regardless, this whole thing seems a little too fan-fictiony... but, who knows?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I don't so much think that he may become good, I don't really think that at all. But he will undoubtedly be in KHIII, he has to because he is one of the 13 darknesses... which now that I think this, how is this possible? How can Xemnas+Ansem SoD be apart of the 13 darknesses along with YMX in the end? Because if we have the reformed MX there can't be a Xemnas, Ansem, YMX present at the same time with the reformed MX. Yet all 13 are needed to clash with the 7 lights.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't so much think that he may become good, I don't really think that at all. But he will undoubtedly be in KHIII, he has to because he is one of the 13 darknesses... which now that I think this, how is this possible? How can Xemnas+Ansem SoD be apart of the 13 darknesses along with YMX in the end? Because if we have the reformed MX there can't be a Xemnas, Ansem, YMX present at the same time with the reformed MX. Yet all 13 are needed to clash with the 7 lights.
its all very timey-whimy thats what i go with.

RoadtoDawn

Someone get Nomura on the phone.

I'm quite sure that YX is going to be an important character, but I hope they don't get as deep into time-travel stuff as they did in this game. At the end of Riku's story when all the Xehanorts are fading away, Axel and Saix lock eyes, and Riku does the same with YX. I think this is a hint--partially regarding the similarities Riku and YX have, and partially indicating that YX could well be Riku's main foe come KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back