• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Ansem The Wise?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

So with the kingdom hearts 3 trailer with young xehanort and young Eraqus... I am curious if we are going to learn more about ansem the wise's backstory? What made him so interested in the heart... Why did he do those experiments to begin with. Is he a keyblade wielder... Is he going to meet young xehanort and young Eraqus briefly, in time so that he wouldn't recall his name when Terranort told him when he fell in radiant garden with aqua's armor! I really want to see a major role being played by ansem the wise in kingdom hearts 3! I just see it happening! Doesn't anyone agree?!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's not out of the question at all, rather, what would be the benefit of it from a lore and story perspective in the grand scheme of things? Young versions of character provide key backstory and lore elements, for example, seeing that Young Lea and Young Isa used to be friends in Birth by Sleep explains gives a deeper understand of their relationship in 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts II.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I can agree it would be interesting to look and see Ansem The Wise's past. It could explain probably like what Alpha Baymax said some more info to get a better understanding of certain questions that may arise. Maybe instead of always reading the reports, we can actually WATCH what all happened and get a more vivid image of what he talked about within the reports. But it's just an opinion.

sephydark

Awards
There are a lot of things we don't know about Ansem the Wise's backstory, what happened to Radient Garden and all that stuff. I'd love to see at least some flashbacks explaining how it all went down, especially since that could really be relevant in KHIII

Vmkblaster1

There are a lot of things we don't know about Ansem the Wise's backstory, what happened to Radient Garden and all that stuff. I'd love to see at least some flashbacks explaining how it all went down, especially since that could really be relevant in KHIII

They are saying 2.8 will answer a lot of questions about the story... And since Aqua met ansem the wise in blank points... They should answer more about his back story in that game! I hope so!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
They are saying 2.8 will answer a lot of questions about the story... And since Aqua met ansem the wise in blank points... They should answer more about his back story in that game! I hope so!

But that doesn’t warrant a Young Ansem flashback (unless Ansem the Wise discusses about his past life to Aqua). Matter of fact, there’s no guarantee that he’ll even be in 2.8.

Vmkblaster1

But that doesn’t warrant a Young Ansem flashback (unless Ansem the Wise discusses about his past life to Aqua). Matter of fact, there’s no guarantee that he’ll even be in 2.8.

No... I know that, but I hope because they should because aqua met him In the realm of darkness... he should tell her things. I mean he says he hasn't talked to a person in a while, so he may tell her his secrets or about his past... it will answer a lot of questions to be honest...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But that doesn’t warrant a Young Ansem flashback (unless Ansem the Wise discusses about his past life to Aqua).

And how exactly would that work with it already being established that Ansem lost most of his memories except those concerning Sora?
He doesn't remember much that he could "discuss" with Aqua anyways.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
What made him so interested in the heart... Why did he do those experiments to begin with.
This is explained in the Ansem Reports?
DiZ was spurred to investigate the heart because he saw what darkness was doing to the residents of Radiant Garden and wanted to prevent the world itself from falling, and because he was interested in trying to cure Xehanort's Amnesia.

"Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that. I am blessed with my people's smiles and respect.

But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.

I believe that Darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.

Darkness..
Darkness of the Heart.

How is it born?
How does it come to affect us so?

As ruler of this world, I must find the answers.

I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the Darkness."
--Ansem Report 1, written by DiZ

Is he a keyblade wielder...
No, hence his confusion as to how Xehanort could open the door to Radiant Garden's heart.

Is he going to meet young xehanort and young Eraqus briefly, in time so that he wouldn't recall his name when Terranort told him when he fell in radiant garden with aqua's armor!
I mean... wouldn't it be easier and simpler for the story for him to have just never have met them?

I really want to see a major role being played by ansem the wise in kingdom hearts 3! I just see it happening! Doesn't anyone agree?!
Well, I'd like for him to have some purpose, personally. I don't think it's going to be a major role though, like, aside from his past actions being relevant (i.e. I think the data he hid in Sora is going to be important, but present day!DiZ may not have a major role to play in the current story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back