• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You Tube??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Well, you have to make the movie. I can't tell you how to do that.

To put them on Youtube, you need to make an account and upload them. It's really quite easy.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Lololol ^^ Man, Youtube is quite popular nowadays. I remember a month ago, I was telling my friends about it and they were like "Wtf?", now I'm hearing everyone at school talking about the videos.

S

Shadow Soldier

Hokage said:
Lololol ^^ Man, Youtube is quite popular nowadays. I remember a month ago, I was telling my friends about it and they were like "Wtf?", now I'm hearing everyone at school talking about the videos.

What the hell did that have to do with anything?

And to make a video.. windows movie maker. Easy to use. Already been told how to get them on youtube.

fly.free.with.u

well...-_-
you either download them from the internet or
record them in your digital camera( if you have one)​

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Get an account, have a video, specify the location of your video, and upload.

But still, why would you ask us if youve no videos to upload?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
If you have vidoes. Go to http://youtube.com and click on "sign up". Make an account. Then, click Upload. done. that's all you have to do.

lol, i know. About two months ago, somebody uploaded the Family Guy movie, and that's when i heard about it. Since then it's gotten a lot of traffic and everybody uses them. lol,

Youtube = Overnight Success.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Windowws Movie Maker is perfect for new people startting to make videos, it has an easy enough control system to work through and can create some amazing videos from.

OK try this for a KH download link http://hosted.filefront.com/KHCutscenes/

If you want anything else PM me and i'll see what i can find :D

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Correction: WHAT is Parapara.

It's a style of dancing, originated in Japan, it is highly influenced by upperbody movements. Music used in Parapara is normaly only Eurobeat. It's also neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back