• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

you must be out of your mind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wicked Dawn

screamlp.png

tag

v2

Experimentation with celestial floating heads existing beyond a hole to a second dimension, inside the walls.

I was bored this morning.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Well, I think it looks nice. There is quite a bit much of empty space and he has FHS. Other than that I like the effects you have got going on here.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
The lp has too much empty space, and, because of it, the focal point is unclear: there is nothing guiding the eye from the stock to the text, and it looks like the two elements have just been slapped on there.

However, this tag is amazing:
screamtag2.png

The focus is clear and so too is the flow; the colors are also, in my opinion, much better with this cooler temperature.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think it looks better as a tag.
But the effects and smudging are superb.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Though FHS would've been a problem elsewhere, in this situation however, it works. I love the effects used, mostly around his eye. I don't know what you did to do that, but keep on doing it. :D

A Wicked Dawn

I appreciate all of your comments and critiques; since the text and its subsequent state of connection to the rest of the piece seems to be the only main problem, I won't be redoing it since I dislike spending too long on a single project. However I'll take text into further consideration in future pieces (admittedly I'm more of a noob to text than anything else, so.)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back