• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

you look just like him

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
These threads are really something. Firstly I hate these types of threads. Everyone disagrees and almost always leads to a fight. Everyone has their own view if BHK and Sora look alike. I happen to think they do look alike. I'm not gonna try to convince you guys that it is, because then people are gonna argue and people I will hate. I'm gonna show you why I think they look alike. Secondly, why are you guys comparing only one pic of BHK and Sora. There are other pics of him. And hand drawn art, which is different every time. Comparing 3D works will be better.

intro015b.jpg
25.jpg

To me they look alike compared by these two pics. Such as the eyes, the eyebrows, how the hair comes into their face, the nose, the mouth. Compare all of these. See if they are alike. No need to worry about the bodies, because if they look alike you only need to compare their face. Some people will see things different. Its an argruement with no end. The madness... .

Last edited:

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I also hate these threads. Eventually, people will start fighting again about something. Nomura stated that he is a new character. I think that he can be related to Sora though- as in a brother. Nothing else. That is my opinion on the topic.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
personally I dont think they look alike either. I mean BHK looks more similar to Sora than lets say Riku does. I really dont think so except for the eyes and slightly the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back