• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

you look just like him

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Compare this
TDRKEditionAvy.jpg

They do too look alike.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, click the links Insoulent provided, in those thread I provided my defence that Sora looks nothing like the BHK, and I'm sticking to it...

A

Audo

The fact that them side by side they look alike?
Jeez serious look. At that picture i posted. One side is Sora the other is BHK if you cant see that they look alike then you're just delusional.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, and if you looked at MY analysis R-K, you would see my evidence that they DON'T look alike >_>

I have two posts form previous threads posting my comments on this:

I see nothing of a resemblance:

sg.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sfgh.JPG

There is a lot of difference there. Sora has a longer mouth, BHK frowns a lot, BHK is blonde, whilst Sora is brunnette, BHK has a curl wave to his hair, while Sora's sticks up in all directions, BHK's face is long and narrow, BHK has a thin nose the points out, Sora's is round, Sora is taller, BHK has a darker skin tone, Sora is very fair-skined, sora has a longer neck.

And:

Exactly! People beleive that BHK is something special to Sora for the sole fact that they think he looks like him! Other than the fact that he supposedly looks like Sora, we know nothing about him! If people are going to be calling him the freakin KH messia or somehting, they better have some freakin proof besides the fact that they both have spikey hair!

My views, viola!

A

Audo

There is a difference between looking alike and look exactly liek each other (well duh)\
People say I look like my brother even though he is 5 years younger. You can tell he doesnt look exactly like me ()lik the BHK) but he still looks alike.
I believe the look alike thing is just a matter of opinion and it will stay that way until KH2 is released.

sinharvest_angel

how about this that way i can support both sides and i think that its true, k? bhk is the closest looking to sora, better? hope it is, i mean if there is any similarity comparisons, then compare sora and bhk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back