• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know you're a KHI Newb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
xD I am guilty of all of these. And actually, when I first joined KHI I did most of the stuff in Dogenza's posts. It's just a part of being a KH Fan and joining this site.

I know, loooooooool.
I'm a fan without a cause :<

Becuase the term you are going for is "n00b."

If it were "newb", you would have to bring terms of join date, amount of posts, and their behavior and awarence of details on this forum. :<

Furthermore, any "n00b" that would read this would (a)deny the fact they are, (b) post an idiotic comeback post (I.e. nuwayz i aint no noob, ur a n00b!), or (c)agree with it and make their own post such as the following:

No. I mean newb. As in new to the site.
A n00b is just someone who shouldn't be here at all.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
- when you have !,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,(),<,>,?,+,=,{,[,},], or ~. in your username. (guilty)
- when you post completely random threads in the Forum Insanity
- when you're username is a whole sentence (like, KikyoWhereAreYou or MarlyAteMyRamen)
- when you think an angry mob is going to come after you for every post you post

(more later, maybe.)

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
-If you username is 212, Sora/Kairi/Riku, or Kikyowhereareyou
-If you post "WTF ARE SIGS" in ANY section.
-If you flame video game consoles without reason.
-If you get kicked out of chat when someone says"press ALT+F4" and you do.
-If you go to any link by milkman posted in chat
-If you dont have sigs, just random KH-related Imgs
-If you make a thread saying WTF IS A MEME
-Most of your post come from the KH sections
-If you make retarded immature insults like "ur mom"(guilty)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
xD! If being apart of KHI Fanclubs, And/Or gangs/Clique's/Organizations, means your a KHI newb, then I am SOOOOOOO Guilty! xDD!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
...That does not make you a noob, I actually have a life, I can't monitor the internet and keep up to date with their slang, I simply asked a question what a meme was, that does not make me a noob.

Well the correct action would be "google it" xD
I found a "wikipedia" of sorts, that is an online encylcopaedia for 4chan memes. Lol. look up memes.

-When people tell you that if you type your password in the chat "it shows up as stars ******" and you believe it.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
When you actually put a "reason" for editing your posts.
-When you pick up 4chan memes and don't know what they are.
-When you wear one of the default avatars.
-When you realize there's more to forums.khinsider.com than the 3 forums at the top.
-When you ask a question in a thread, and apologize 15x as if someone was going to murder you for wanting to know something.
-When you ask for rep everytime you do something nice.
-When you think Sora/Roxas are gay with Riku/Axel.
-When you (seriously) date someone here that you don't know in real life.

*raises hand* I can confidently say that I've done/do these things. I personally like the reason for editing. I don't know much 4chan stuff, probably because I don't go there, and so I don't quite see how this relates to the site KHI. Default avatars are nice for those of us not graphics talented enough to make our own avi. Not being graphics talented does not make you a newb. I personally apologize profoundly whenever I do something, but I do that irl all the time. Getting rep is nice and I think I've probably joked about getting rep before. 'Sides, sometimes you expect it which is kind of the same thing. Second to last...*cough* Does that make me still a newb? And ya know...go to dA. <-< Just, go to dA, and tell everyone there that putting fan-based homosexual pairings together makes you a newb. It doesn't sorry, it just makes you a person that likes that kind of stuff. Lastly...shoot, you meet some awfully awesome and interesting people here..hehe...*whistles*

Case you're wondering for the weirdo quote thing, this next "quote" are stuff I believe that I haven't done, I just have an opinion.

-When you have KH dialogue quotes in your signature.
-When you actually post in the KH2 section stickies.
-When your signatures suck up half the servers bandwidth.
-When you treat the mods like royalty in hopes they will make you a mod, when it's the admins that appoint modship.
-When you lose an argument, your comeback is that whoever is arguing against you most positively has no life, because he's on an internet forum.
-When you go to kh2.co.uk for KH news.
-When you post pictures of yourself when obviously no one wants to look at you.
-When you link to PUT in your profile (Pointless Unrelated Things).

1) Some quotes are pretty nice. For instance: "Got it memorized?" For some reason, I love that one. <-<
2) If they're open, post in them, you are allowed to.
3) o-o Do you mean cause they're too high or wide? Or cause the graphic size is big? Cause mine's about 99k and I believe the site's having a couple of problems with eveyrone's sig sucking up bandwidth.
4)Yet mods have a say. <-< Admins have the power, mods have a say. Mods are usually the ones that nominate someone. We're not little slaves, ya know. <-<
5) I know a few "icons" that have done that.
6) Aren't they a KH site with news? Rival as they are, I can kind of understand.
7) How do they know?
8) What qualifies as "PUT"? (To be honest, first time I've heard/seen that acronym.)

-When you're in a fanclub, or in any kind of gang/clique/organization that just so happens to be in the fanclub section.

While I'm not guilty of this, uhm...we must have a TON of newbs or else the fanclub section would not be up and running. o_o This is a KH site, and so people are going to join a KH fanclub. Why not? I think I'll go join an Axel one.

And I like cheese pizza. Mushrooms and sausage? Ew.

In short, I think we're confusing some stuff. For instance, maturity and immaturity. Newb and n00b. Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Insider. KHI and the internet itself. The internet itself and other sites. KHI and other sites. Innocence and ignorance. Life itself and the Internet itself.
A newb is considered a new person. They don't know all the ropes: they're new. We can't quite say that all of this qualifies a person as a newb. If so, then I'm a newb. Yay me! *points out her post count, status, and join date* 3ksomething rather, mod, and August 2004. Newb I'm not.

Sorry. x-x For me, a n ewb is someone who's just joined. You can be a very smart and wise newb, or an ignorant newb. A newb's a new person. That's all.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow kaygee. Total ownage. <3 I Loves it!~

In short, I think we're confusing some stuff. For instance, maturity and immaturity. Newb and n00b. Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Insider. KHI and the internet itself. The internet itself and other sites. KHI and other sites. Innocence and ignorance. Life itself and the Internet itself.
A newb is considered a new person. They don't know all the ropes: they're new. We can't quite say that all of this qualifies a person as a newb. If so, then I'm a newb. Yay me! *points out her post count, status, and join date* 3ksomething rather, mod, and August 2004. Newb I'm not.

My home girl be representin!

Carbunkel

Sorry. x-x For me, a newb is someone who's just joined. You can be a very smart and wise newb, or an ignorant newb. A newb's a new person. That's all.

YOU ARE VERY DELICIOUS

Yes, very very. :3

Read delicious girl's post silly man. : P

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Default avatars are nice for those of us not graphics talented enough to make our own avi.

Yeah, now, the avatars are actually getting better :3 when I first got here...not so much.

*takes KHI avatars and glomps*

KG, must you argue so much? It's just a Forum Insanity thread xD

3) o-o Do you mean cause they're too high or wide? Or cause the graphic size is big? Cause mine's about 99k and I believe the site's having a couple of problems with eveyrone's sig sucking up bandwidth.

Like ones that take up the whole page xD

We're not little slaves, ya know. <-<

*Hands KG a mop and dishrag*

8) What qualifies as "PUT"? (To be honest, first time I've heard/seen that acronym.)

Ain't it great? xD

A newb is considered a new person. They don't know all the ropes: they're new.

That's why I said "newb" and not "n00b". I didn't confuse anyone :3

I did. Lol.

Last edited:

Carbunkel

Silly man, someone with a million posts could act like this, had joined the first day the site was active, have the description of everything you put up in your first post, and could be obsessed with KH to an odd extent; however, would they be a newb then? No, they would be a n00b.

Because a newb is usually someone who catches on quickly to what we expect, or someone who does not have a clue and ends up becoming a n00b the minute they join. No one cares when they joined, they'd take the liberty to tear them apart given the chance.

Furthermore, there are going to be people who disagree with you on what you may see it as, because they see what a n00b is differently. So you cannot just put together pieces of what you see and think and hope to get a legit outcome. The standard for "idiot" is varied, and never in general no matter what.

Also, soy sauce.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Silly man, someone with a million posts could act like this, had joined the first day the site was active, have the description of everything you put up in your first post, and could be obsessed with KH to an odd extent; however, would they be a newb then? No, they would be a n00b.

A n00b is simply an annoying waste of organic matter.
A newb simply means they don't know all the ropes or the best way to handle their surroundings lolz.

Also, soy sauce.

Yum.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
o_o To be honest, I wasn't expecting this kind of response. XD

Wow kaygee. Total ownage. <3 I Loves it!~

My home girl be representin!

Thankee. Just saying it how it is.

YOU ARE VERY DELICIOUS

Yes, very very. :3

Thank you. ^^; Never really been delicious before.

Yeah, now, the avatars are actually getting better :3 when I first got here...not so much.

*takes KHI avatars and glomps*

KG, must you argue so much? It's just a Forum Insanity thread xD

My first few avis were ones here. I'd pry still be using the defaults if I hadn't realized that you are allowed to ask for an avi when you get a new sig. Reminds me, I need a new set.

Sorry, just pointing out a few things. x-x Trust me, I'd be a little more offensive if I were arguing.

*Hands KG a mop and dishrag*

*gags thee with the dishrag and bonks thee over the head with the mop*

Ain't it great? xD

I guess so. o-o Though I'm still curious as to who's the judge. The member obviously thinks it's not useless. To be honest, I don't think any of the stuff in my sig are really helpful towards anybody.

To be honest, I was thinking more "ignorant member" than newb or n00b. Or maybe just "helpless victim that bulllies think are worthy to be picked on but not worthy to be a member" or even "all of us cause shoot, I'm sure we've all done/do those things" or maybe even "huh? what are we describing again?" =D Sorry. XD

Definitely think I've said enough for today, though I'm glad the post didn't produce flames. o-o Fire is dangerous, you should never play with fire.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
-When you put spoilers about nothing in your sig
-When you don't even bother to visit KHI after joining the forums
-When you post back on-topic while everyone else is talking about something else now(guilty)
-when your location is a reference to the KH franchise
-when you join a fanclub or have a username based on Organization 13

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
My first few avis were ones here. I'd pry still be using the defaults if I hadn't realized that you are allowed to ask for an avi when you get a new sig. Reminds me, I need a new set.

Sorry, just pointing out a few things. x-x Trust me, I'd be a little more offensive if I were arguing.

I'm just pointing out things ^_^
You don't have a default
You asked for an avi.
So what's the problem?

gags thee with the dishrag and bonks thee over the head with the mop*

*cries*
*monkeybutt picks up dishrag and mop and begins cleaning*

I guess so. o-o Though I'm still curious as to who's the judge. The member obviously thinks it's not useless. To be honest, I don't think any of the stuff in my sig are really helpful towards anybody.

xD PUT lol

To be honest, I was thinking more "ignorant member" than newb or n00b. Or maybe just "helpless victim that bulllies think are worthy to be picked on but not worthy to be a member" or even "all of us cause shoot, I'm sure we've all done/do those things" or maybe even "huh? what are we describing again?" =D Sorry. XD

You got me confused xD

Definitely think I've said enough for today, though I'm glad the post didn't produce flames. o-o Fire is dangerous, you should never play with fire.

Remember, only you can prevent forest fires.
Much bigger responsibility than modship, eh? xD

Swag

Young King
- When you have no idea who "DevenKH2" is.
- If you wonder how you change your username color
- If you've actually taken "Dogenzaka's Japenese Lesson's" XD
- When you make threads titled "I BEAT SEPHIROTH AT LVL 70!!!!" or something to that effect
- When you make an RP mixing to extrememly dumb or overused franchises (eg. Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh or something like that)
- When The Marauder flames you
- When you don't remember Flash Chat
- When you call people that are obviously 4Channers "Dumb" or "n00bs"
- When you ask "What's with the pictures under everybodies post?"
- When you make up stupid games in forum games, and then wonder why no one has played it yet

That's all I got for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back