• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know you're a KHI Newb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I'm just pointing out things ^_^
You don't have a default
You asked for an avi.
So what's the problem?

*pointing out how there's nothing wrong with defaults* x-x It took me...Actually, it took me about six or so months to realize you can ask for avis. o-o

You got me confused xD

That's my job!

Remember, only you can prevent forest fires.
Much bigger responsibility than modship, eh? xD

Aye, mods do act as firemen an awful lot though.

-When you post back on-topic while everyone else is talking about something else now(guilty)

Why are we straying off-topic? *posts back on-topic all the time* You get in trouble if you go off-topic.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
-If you username is 212, Sora/Kairi/Riku, or Kikyowhereareyou
It's not nice to single people out.

Zaraki said:
- when you have under 300 posts
I'm sorry not all of us can have a such a psychological need to be on the internet as you do, madame.

-When your name is full username is one word
Whoever typed this one needs to check their sentence structure.

.Killswitch said:
- When you don't remember Flash Chat
I'm also sorry not all of us have been functioning members of the site for that long.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of the term "n00b" or "newb" in general. Overly used, and just another stereotypical way of insulting other users via the tubes.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OOOO! I GOT SOME MORE! And all have to do with RTP!

- When you go "LOL RTP HUZ DAT?"
- When RTP actually posts in your topic and you say "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY NOOB. KILL YOURSELF."
- When you think RTP is the lord of 4Chan, and all of Nonsense is completely, exactly, pretty much the duplicate of 4Chan's /b/.

I lol'd.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
- When you think RTP is the lord of 4Chan, and all of Nonsense is completely, exactly, pretty much the duplicate of 4Chan's /b/.
Well, I know for one that I ain't no mootykins and that KHI Nonsense really isn't as freeform as the actual /b/

I suppose that this won't make someone a noob that just means that they have to do a little bit of observing

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well, I know for one that I ain't no mootykins and that KHI Nonsense really isn't as freeform as the actual /b/

I suppose that this won't make someone a noob that just means that they have to do a little bit of observing

Yeah, but I'm talking about people that have never been to 4Chan. They consider Nonsense "Hardcore". Which is quite lulzy, considering that /b/ is just. . . free-for-all.

Carbunkel

- When you go "LOL RTP HUZ DAT?"
- When RTP actually posts in your topic and you say "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY NOOB. KILL YOURSELF."

lol fag

LURK MORE :<

Actually, Nonsense seems a bit more on the grounds of which those who share common intrest in any sections (particularly /b/) on 4Chan. However, it would seem we've just taken the general idea and reshapened it. :<

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure we have a clear warning for those who dare venture into the rotting pits of nonsense:

"LURK MORE

OR WE'LL KILL YOU."

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I dunno if this has been posted so...

-When your username has a KH character in it.
-When Your username is an organization mixup of your real name (ex: mix up the letters in your name and throw in an x)
-When you claim a character as "yours dun take ems!"

Last edited:

Spork Man

-When you have one post
-When you ask "How to swing blade?!!?"
-When you ask how to add a signature
-When you ask how to add an avatar
-When you do not have any signature or avatar of your own (or one in the first place)

Last edited:

Spork Man

-When you think Kingdom Hearts I or II is a chick game.
Meh, all I could think of. :closedeyes:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Here is one that hasn't been said yet.

-When you've been a premium member for like a year and your custom title still says "premium member."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back