• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what would suck for an ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmaKey

Its a possible thing. No one said that they are gonna win, its just speculated ( for the concept that good always defeats evil ). There are 6 knowb vessels that are very strong while 7 of theme are still unknown. Talking about te GoL only 3 of them are certain ( mickey, Sora and Riku ), 2 of them highly possible ( aqua and ven ) but we know nothing about the others. I doubt that Kairi and Lea will train and fight in the final battle in the same game. They will probably be back up characters just like Donald and Goofy.

notnow123487

Awards
Its a possible thing. No one said that they are gonna win, its just speculated ( for the concept that good always defeats evil ). There are 6 knowb vessels that are very strong while 7 of theme are still unknown. Talking about te GoL only 3 of them are certain ( mickey, Sora and Riku ), 2 of them highly possible ( aqua and ven ) but we know nothing about the others. I doubt that Kairi and Lea will train and fight in the final battle in the same game. They will probably be back up characters just like Donald and Goofy.

This is a disney game lol. It's not a possible thing that darkness wins.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I feel like KH3D is the closest thing we are ever going to get to a "bad" canon ending (although I would have loved to have seen what Nomura's original concept for the ending was).

I feel like, since KH3 is the end of a saga, there surely will be a victory on the hero side. That being said, we don't know if everyone is going to make it till the end. (But seeing as how one of the main plotlines is saving people who are asleep/lost, I doubt we will have a character death in this game).

EmaKey

sure it is. BBS did Not have a so nice ending....u know terra's body possessed by Xehanort, Ventus's heart migrated to Sora and Aqua is confinated in the Realm of Darkness.... Defeats does Not mean that they will die, but a defeat is possible to me.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
While KHIII is the end of the Xehanort Saga, that doesn't mean we'll be getting a happy ending. While I'm positive our heroes will win and kill Xehanort for good and all that, some of the good guys could die and Xehanort could still achieve his goal of opening Kingdom Hearts or whatever and cause all sorts of crap. I mean, hey,"On that land shall Darkness prevail and Light expire."
So even though the good guys will win, Xehanort could technically be the winner as long as his goal is achieved (and may even setup the next games.)

Noel

Awards
Just no get up uve' a "Disney Inifity World" and I'll just get along just with it just fine.

Master_Aqua

sure it is. BBS did Not have a so nice ending....u know terra's body possessed by Xehanort, Ventus's heart migrated to Sora and Aqua is confinated in the Realm of Darkness.... Defeats does Not mean that they will die, but a defeat is possible to me.

Yeah I would agree with this, it was a darker ending than most other KH installments. Though you can take it in two ways, exactly what you said how the fates of three youth were stained and damaged badly by the sheer curiosity of one mans ambition(s) and in a sense, darkness technically prevailed over their light..... OR..... simply take it as a draw, their fates damaged and Xehanorts plans delayed for a longgggg time.

EmaKey

You have a point here. But MX plans are still creating problems and are about to become truth, while The trio is still lost and no one knows of they will be saved ( plz Aqua come back! )

Master_Aqua

You have a point here. But MX plans are still creating problems and are about to become truth, while The trio is still lost and no one knows of they will be saved ( plz Aqua come back! )

Who me?

Sure he is creating problems, that's true however at least the BBS sleep trio delayed them for a good 10+ years instead of him acting sooner. So like I said, it's a lose-win situation or a draw (lose-lose?).

It is heavily hinted that all three will return though Terra returning would be the hardest to bring back. My guess is that Aqua will be the first to be brought back because she is the key to get to Ventus and it is possible that Ven is the key to get Terra because Terra says something like, "When I need you Ven, I know you'll be there."

EmaKey

I want to believe that Aqua will be back. I want to see her kick some asses with some op magic. Hope she is playable as well!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

If you look at the series so far, the Kingdom Hearts series in itself had never a true happy ending so far.
KH II is the only one that comes close to one, and yet it still leaves things open.
KH I, Coded and DDD were left open endings while CoM ended with Sora being in a capsule sleeping and Riku still grappling with the darkness inside them.
Days and BBS could even be described as outright downer endings as the hope spots for the future were only in the secret ending.

All in all so far the "good guys" always only managed to derail or postphone the plans of the villain, but never really achieved what one could call a true "victory".

Fortissimo

I mean, It would be a good place for the second saga to start.

Ut I'd be pretty bummed tbh. I want everyone to get theirs in the end so i can have a fresh pallet for the next saga. Buuuuut, I'd also probably be into another heartbreaking tragedy where the hero's win but also loose. Though i can imagine some foreshadowing to the next bad guy/thing. I actually expect it.

Anagram

Banned
What would really suck for an ending would be Nomura trolls us and Xehanort still doesn't die.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What would really suck for an ending would be Nomura trolls us and Xehanort still doesn't die.

That would be too easy for Nomura though who doesn't like it simple, lol.
He would probably let us all believe that Xehanort is done for/gone for good and maybe the next saga will indeed be completely without Xehanort...only for him to make a great comeback in the third saga.

Anagram

Banned
That would be too easy for Nomura though who doesn't like it simple, lol.
He would probably let us all believe that Xehanort is done for/gone for good and maybe the next saga will indeed be completely without Xehanort...only for him to make a great comeback in the third saga.

Regardless of it being simple, complex, him returning immediately or later it would still ruin the ending for me. I want the Aizen wanna be gone.

Jgray123487

Awards

I think that there will be a surprise. I think that someone important will be the next vessel and Sora new mission will find and save that person.or what would suck is Sora does became the new vessel and we later games we play as Riku and Kairi. But who knows we will have to wait and see.:smile:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
For a series that's been around for a long time, the one thing that KH3 absolutely has to provide is some sense of closure, otherwise video game history will never let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back