• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

You know what KHI needs? A GTA RP!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
With GTA 5 being announced with a trailer coming out on Nov. 2nd and I've found myself listening to the entire GTA Vice City soundtrack over and over, I have been thinking about creating one.

Just wanted to throw that out there....

Awards
Can't wait to make my vaguely Russian character, who will complain about having a violent life yet constantly go on missions to kill people.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Lol PL, I see your character being more like a black gang banger that just got back to town because your mom died.