• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yes, another DS theory, sorry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
well i was just reading yet another theory about how DS is braig and it got me thinking about DS again. i have two theories actually that may have already been said and if so i sincerely apologize but i figured since they arent said repeatedly they might be new.

one is that perhaps instead of terra mixing with MX to become xehanort like so many people think, maybe terra really combines with DS in some way? for example, DS takes over terras body, etc etc.

another thing i thought of is perhaps DS is either an unverse or replica (if the two are in fact different) of terra. the only thing that got me thinking of this is that, first of all, both terra and DS obviously have some connection to riku. terra has the whole earth name thing, and possibly picks riku as the keyblade weilder. DS is said to hold his keyblade the same way in which riku holds his and wears a very similiar dark suit.
also, the whole terra submits to darkness and "is no longer terra" or so DS says could relate to this, although if DS was terra's unverse or replica it might be strange for DS to say this.. but perhaps Terra's darkness infused unverse/replica (DS) fuses with terra to create xehanort. possible right? i think it could be.

on a side note, i think it could be likely that DS is a replica of someone, even if its not terra. it would make sense sort of, since xemnas is said to want to make a whole slew of replicas in castle oblivion that end up falling threw. seems odd he would need replicas if they already had a perfectly good one in xion to fulfill their keyblade needs. what else could he want it for? perhaps there is some connection to memories of DS involved if DS is such a replica or unverse. because maybe replicas are really a form of unverse. i know unverse are supposed to not exist after BBS, but it could be a different form or something. who knows.

anyways, id love to hear thoughts or criticism. just dont flame or shoot down without explanations please. id be very thankful. sorry for the block text too, i didnt really know how else to separate it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Sorry to tell you this, but both of your ideas have been talked about before. DS is one of the people most thought to have a part in creating the Xehanort we know. Except he cannot be Xehanort on his own of course because his build doesn't match. The other thing you mentioned, it isn't very likely for DS to be a replica of Terra since like I said his body size is different and he is said to have a teenage voice.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i know unverse are supposed to not exist after BBS
nomura never said they didnt exist after BBS

Zeagal

Lick It Good
nomura never said they didnt exist after BBS
We know from KH1 onwards that the Unversed do not exist. True he never said straight up that they didn't, but we already know they don't. The question is will they remain extinct after KH2 and Coded?

Yuuki

The question is will they remain extinct after KH2 and Coded?
makes no sense you said they dont exist and yet they might on coded/kh3?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
We know they become extinct after BBS yes? We don't know if they will stay extinct. I'm saying they can come back.

Yuuki

We know they become extinct after BBS yes?
how can you be sure? just because we dont see them in kh1 or 2 it doesnt mean they are.
i mean we dont see nobodys on KH1 but that doesnt mean they didnt exist

Key_san

Coded may have the answer for that cuz it'll be the one reveals the true enemy

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
We know from KH1 onwards that the Unversed do not exist. True he never said straight up that they didn't, but we already know they don't. The question is will they remain extinct after KH2 and Coded?

We hardly even know what the unversed are. Sure they may not exist the same way they did in BBS but for all we know they exist as other things. If it was as blunt as that then Nomura wouldve said Unversed dont exist after BBS. He is keeping his hints vague. But if it is a simple as that there would be no point in hiding that fact from us.

Pratiko

Awards
.. I'm pretty sure that Nomura said that there's no more unversed after BbS. Unlike Nobodies, which do exist in KH1, you just see one in the final mix version, though.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Look at the Everything we know about BBS thread. Yes it is out dated, but a lot of the more basic information still holds true. Unversed are not around after BBS. It's as simple as that especially in light of them being a type of starting point for heartless and nobodies. There have been things in the series that to some may suggest an Unversed
like replicas
but none of those things were ever called an Unverse. We will have to just wait and see, but what I feel is really important to note is that whether or not they really are extinct, they are not around as BBS knows them, and that they may return as Unversed in KH3.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
.. I'm pretty sure that Nomura said that there's no more unversed after BbS. Unlike Nobodies, which do exist in KH1, you just see one in the final mix version, though.

Nomura hasnt said that. If he has I would love for you to show me.

Look at the Everything we know about BBS thread. Yes it is out dated, but a lot of the more basic information still holds true. Unversed are not around after BBS. It's as simple as that especially in light of them being a type of starting point for heartless and nobodies. There have been things in the series that to some may suggest an Unversed
like replicas
but none of those things were ever called an Unverse. We will have to just wait and see, but what I feel is really important to note is that whether or not they really are extinct, they are not around as BBS knows them, and that they may return as Unversed in KH3.

XH doesnt look like a heartless. If you saw him you wouldnt think he is a heartless but he is. He is a heartless just like every other heartless is. He has just got a different form.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
XH doesnt look like a heartless. If you saw him you wouldnt think he is a heartless but he is. He is a heartless just like every other heartless is. He has just got a different form.
He has the heartless emblem on his clothes. He has the Guardian heartless. I thought he was a heartless the whole time. He is also though arguabley not a heartless. So this case is different especially since it's about heartless and not the unversed.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
one is that perhaps instead of terra mixing with MX to become xehanort like so many people think, maybe terra really combines with DS in some way? for example, DS takes over terras body, etc etc.

Both MX and Terra have physical and, most likely, mental similarities to Xehanort. From what we've seen so far, DS has none.

another thing i thought of is perhaps DS is either an unverse or replica (if the two are in fact different) of terra.

It's possible, I supppose, but I'd sooner say Ven instead of Terra.

seems odd he would need replicas if they already had a perfectly good one in xion to fulfill their keyblade needs.

2+ > 1

Not necessarily.
What exactly XH is is very arguable. There has been plenty of evidence pointing toward him being a free-floating heart, similar to what Sora was during CoM. Sure, you could call him a "special Heartless", however, with all of the exceptions XH has compared to a regular Heartless, the term "special Heartless" gets looser and looser.

sarkess1

the ds is either the man who appears to be xehanort (not master xehanort) or some other evil that will probably appear at the next installment of kingdom hearts.the resemblance to riku from kingdom hearts 1 suggest that he is not the first to wield both the darkness and the keyblade,but that it happened in the past too(according to the masters of the keyblade thats not possible but who knows).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back