• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid's Book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is it still significant?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

This is all contained in the book on Yen Sid's Desk. I didn't make this up, it is from the game.

“The Beginning”

Each journey gives way to chance encounters, and each chance encounter brings forth a farewell.

When a farwell leads to a journey, the worlds open their hearts.

Those chosen by light, or ensnared by darkness. Friends who share the same bonds, though their paths may differ.

When you doubt the path trod thus far, when the hand you held is lost to you, gaze anew at the heart that once was…

for all the answers are within.

“Interlude”

A long dram.

A sad farewell hanging in the world between.

What is reality? What is illusion? The path chosen for the young boy leads to his memories.

When caught in the stream of the days and nights going past, gaze anew at your steps…

for there, all confusion will end.

“The Future Story’

Will the day come when this battle, born of confusion, will end?

It is different things to different people.

Can the reality be that which is hidden?

The reason is mere existence.

Still, memories can be believed.

Be not afraid. Entrust your body to the soothing waves of your memories.

By and by, your fleeting rest will be over…

and everything will begin.

Think it is still significant?

Last edited:

Eternamente926

I've spent countless hours reading the book once I first got to it upon playing a new game. I think it has some importance to the game overall and the future installments, but it is *incredibly* cryptic. I mean, some things are easy to see, but some things are very obscure, and some things might even have multiple meanings. Anyway, it's late and I'm not going to get into my specific thoughts on it... but I do think it's important to the storyline in a very obscure way.

daxter fan

Sorry, but I don't think it has any value to us.
The book explains the mission, not telling us the future.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
nah i dont think it means anything. It didnt talk about anythingg that wasnt either related to KH1 or KH:com so i dont see it being meaningful

Trinity

i think that I can be some sort of hint but seeing that it is so vague it can really mean anything

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
its not really that important. it just recaps, keeps you upto date, and tells you a bit about the journey ahead. it's not gonna tell us anything about the future games.

Gabranth

Awards
The fact that mickey has the star seeker keyblade which you get from yen sid, makes me think that this book may have more significance then we may think.

Josh

Silver Member
What does this have anything with him returning? It's just the manual you read in the begging. This is old.

shadow_of_light

When you doubt the path trod thus far, when the hand you held is lost to you, gaze anew at the heart that once was…
for all the answers are within.

going against what most have said here, i do think that the book still has some significance. its just really vague. and i think that this sentence (somehow) pertains to the sevret ending in that the kingdom hearts we saw that was shaped like the heartless emblem is the heart that once was. this could be the "answer" to kingdom hearts, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back