• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xiv

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Nomura said he believed Xemnas was probably a special Nobody too.

The Enchanted

SufferingAngel said:
I wanna see her face. Not that it'll tell us much due to game graphics, and more specifically Kairi and Namine having the same face between them, but I still wanna see it.

Me too.
I want more stuff.

Damn websites and their inability to gather specific info.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

She is actually the nobody born bastard child of Riku and Aqua.

She is much older because they went to Dragon World and trained her in the way of the Keyblade in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Of course alot of this has to do with Time Travel...

I'm pretty sure I have hit the nail on the head.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
She is actually the nobody born bastard child of Riku and Aqua.

She is much older because they went to Dragon World and trained her in the way of the Keyblade in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Of course alot of this has to do with Time Travel...

I'm pretty sure I have hit the nail on the head.
That has to be the reason. 100% true.:lol: Time travel and KH go hand in hand duh.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Or maybe Xion is just a failed expirement made by Vexen from back in the day, and Namine is just using her to hold Sora's memories while she fixes him. *shrugs* Or not. Whatever.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or maybe Xion is just a failed expirement made by Vexen from back in the day

Repliku wasn't drafted as a member. I doubt this.

and Namine is just using her to hold Sora's memories while she fixes him.

*boot to the head*
Namine wants to fix Sora's Memories; why would she throw them into a different container? >>

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Repliku wasn't drafted as a member. I doubt this.

*boot to the head*
Namine wants to fix Sora's Memories; why would she throw them into a different container? >>

Her fiendish witch powers are limited and she needs a place to store the fake memories and such. XD

I'ma sorry for my stupid thought proccess. While I did realize it was stupid, I did post it because it was one of the first things that came to mind...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Her fiendish witch powers are limited and she needs a place to store the fake memories and such. XD

Namine's "witch powers" are one of the less limited things in the KH-verse. She can't make Memories disappear though, that much was based nicely in CoM itself. The fake Memories are still in Sora's Heart, just out of reach.

I'ma sorry for my stupid thought proccess. While I did realize it was stupid, I did post it because it was one of the first things that came to mind...

That kind of posting method is bound to get you a red rep box before too long.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Xion being Aqua is too conveniant (plus Xion is too short)

I still don't believe she's Aqua, and the evidence is all very relative. Infact there isn't really any hard evidence, unlike DiZ, who had yellow eyes and dark skin (which turned out to be white, part of the twist). All we know about Xion is that she's a short girl with black hair. All we know about Aqua is her appearance and that she's not in KHI or II.

I still think Xion is someone that noone/not many have guessed.

EDIT: Oh, and if Xion is like Roxas, I don't understand her name.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion being Aqua is too conveniant (plus Xion is too short)

Because her being related to Sora/Kairi/Namine/Riku/Mickey/Roxas/Sora's Mom isn't?

EDIT: Oh, and if Xion is like Roxas, I don't understand her name.

Xemnas and Namine. Two 'special Nobodies' whose names don't clue you in as to whom their Somebodies really are. :\
Besides, Xion's true identity seems to be even more important than Roxas's, so it makes sense they won't give it away so easily through her name.

DaisyDuck

Hmmm, if she's a Nobody like Roxas and had a "special birth" like Roxas, I'm thinking that means her Somebody voluntarily gave up their heart.

I'm not to worried about trying to make sense of her name just yet since I'm still leaning heavily to the idea she's someone completely new, that we haven't seen in any form before.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Because her being related to Sora/Kairi/Namine/Riku/Mickey/Roxas/Sora's Mom isn't?

Xemnas and Namine. Two 'special Nobodies' whose names don't clue you in as to whom their Somebodies really are. :\

Besides, Xion's true identity seems to be even more important than Roxas's, so it makes sense they won't give it away so easily through her name.

I got to agree with you on that last part. Let's say that she is Aqua's nobody. If her name was "aqua" + a "x," wouldn't that give it away? For all we know, post-BBS, Aqua might of lost her heart at one time or another. (maybe she was experimented on by apprentices and that would explain her armor being "The Room of Sleep") Actually, if she was experimented on, there might be a chance that it lead to a special nobody birth. My best guess is if she is Aqua's nobody, she doesn't remember her real name for reason or another.

Oh, and yes, I do think it's too convient, but it's been said numerous times that Riku doesn't have a nobody, for one, Kairi isn't much of a wielder until KH2 (That is.. if she ever was..), and I doubt any more nobodies could of came from SoKai, which leaves the possiblity Aqua's nobody, as Aqua was a keyblade wielder. Also, the height thing probably wouldn't matter since Aqua was the second shortest of trio, so she wasn't too much taller than Ven. (He obviously has the best comparable height of the trio, when compared to Roxas.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back