• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xiv

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Hardly proof. Xehanort himself had amnesia, and was a heartless sunnuva bitch anyway. Sora KNEW that Nobodies could remember, or he wouldn't have said that. And Nobodies don't have feelings, of course they wouldn't be able to remember feelings, especially since they filled themselves with darkness and emptyness to become Nobodies in the first place.

By the way, I didn't use KH Wiki, I used Wikipedia, the trustworthy one. Everyone knows KH Wiki is a load of crap at times.

Wikipedia isn't.

Anagram

Banned
Having access to someone else's Memories =\= remembering. Namine had no Memories before waking up in CO
Hm... didn't know that, i've learned somethin'

and yes Superlink wiki does.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Vandalism gets rectified within seconds, like I said.

Criticism of Wikipedia being open source

Just read it OK?

Besides, every important piece of information has to be sourced.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and most vandalism consists of crappy grammar and really obvious errors. Kingdom Hearts II has been out for a good few years now, and it's only with new things that information is regularly changed and sometimes untrustworthy.

Nobodies can remember their previous lives, except Roxas and Naminé, end of.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
"You dont look like you're half the hero the others were"

That coulda meant anything

But there is still the case of Xemnas speaking to Ansem the Wise, and saying that he was always holding him back; surely, he'd have to remember actually working with Ansem the Wise, which would certainly justify a Nobody being able to remember elements of their past.

Of course, Namine and Roxas are valid exceptions.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Oh yeah how could I forget that XD Ansem and Xemnas spoke together as if they knew each other very well.

Ansem had never met Xemnas before, but he DID know Xehanort very well.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Meh....he coulda been bluffing just to piss Sora off XD

No, Nomura confirmed as much.

Also, Xemnas mentioned during KHII how Ansem the Wise used to always "hold him back". I'm assuming that Nobodies can, on some level, remember elements of their past life.

They all do except for Roxas, and Namine. Possibly Xion.

"You dont look like you're half the hero the others were"

That coulda meant anything

Not when used in direct context of the sentence with the Keyblade.
~

You cant take that stuff at face value. Anyone could have written that.

Also, wiki is reliable to an extent. It's not something you should trust when doing a school paper, but in a smaller setting such as this, it's fine. You're assuming that EVERYONE who posts an article on wiki is a troll. The info had to get there SOMEHOW. Not everyone who reads wiki wants to edit it. Not all of them are people who want to fuck it up for everyone. Majority of the people who write those articles want the truth, which is why they write the truth. Anyone trolling and writes something incorrect, someone who's NOT an idiot will quickly edit it. So saying that wiki is completely unreliable is crap, when quite frankly, it can actually be used in a better manner to which you assume that it is.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Also, wiki is reliable to an extent. It's not something you should trust when doing a school paper, but in a smaller setting such as this, it's fine. You're assuming that EVERYONE who posts an article on wiki is a troll. The info had to get there SOMEHOW. Not everyone who reads wiki wants to edit it. Not all of them are people who want to fuck it up for everyone. Majority of the people who write those articles want the truth, which is why they write the truth. Anyone trolling and writes something incorrect, someone who's NOT an idiot will quickly edit it. So saying that wiki is completely unreliable is crap, when quite frankly, it can actually be used in a better manner to which you assume that it is.

This I know to be true. But somethings like that need to be varified before being used so definatly.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If it's true, then there's no problem. As the very thing you were arguing about was confirmed in an interview with Nomura. Thusly, he was in the clear when he posted the quote.

Now are you going to continue arguing semantics, or can we get back on the main topic?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If it's true, then there's no problem. As the very thing you were arguing about was confirmed in an interview with Nomura. Thusly, he was in the clear when he posted the quote.

Now are you going to continue arguing semantics, or can we get back on the main topic?

I was not arguing. I was stating that Wikipedia......Nevermind, If i get trapped in your world I'll never be able to return. So back to the topic Xion is Most likely.....Ummmmmm, DAMN PMF Karate! Now I cant think about anything else but trying to argue about wikipedia and its reliability XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. You can' still call me PMF.
2. I think that Xion is an invisible representation of either:
A. Aqua.

B. Kairi.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think that she is made up of Half sora's heart and half kairi's body/memory.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't believe that Memories are strong enough to create a form.

Also, Kairi had her body since KH1.

Nomura also said that there isn't anything special about Kairi's memories.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yea and Sora ended up keeping his body too, eventually. So why cant Kairi be the same?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sora didn't keep his body, Roxas is his body.

Sora was an existence solely of heart after the loss of his heart. Sora's heart had to compensate for the lack of a form, so it created a new one for him.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
But if his heart created a new body, What created Namine if kairi's body was still intact?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But if his heart created a new body, What created Namine if kairi's body was still intact?

Also Sora's shell. And KAiri's body COULDN'T have created Xion. It had to disappear. Once Sora lost his heart, it was in plain sight. It would have needed to disappear.

Though some people don't think that. They think that it was Ven's shell inside of Sora that created Roxas, whileSora's shell created Namine from Kairi's heart; via Sora's heartless.

And Sora's heart used Kairi's to regain human form.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Complex. Well I guess its safe to say that we dont really have an Idea of where Mrs. XIV came from.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not really complex. Also, I have a theory on what Xion could be made from. Not only that, but it introduces a new portion of a person in the cosmology that isn't said out loud, but is there, and could even make TLS [Terra] canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back