• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's somebody's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xion's name

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Xion's name is Oni or ino. It is japanese for demon. Its also related to kimon the demon gate where misfortune is said to come from. Ino means boar which is important in Asian (Chinese) mythology.
:thumbup::thumbsup:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I originally thought "Oni" once to, but once Sigma mentioned it, I like the idea of "No I," as it seems to fit well with Xion having issues trying to figure just who she actually is. (Xion: "Who am I?") Xion might be another play-on words, just like Xehanort is. (No heart/ Another)

A

Audo

Ino is the greek name of a mortal who becomes a Sea goddess or something like that.
I find that more fitting, seeing as how Xion is supposedly related to Kairi and Kairi is Japanese for Sea. So yeah.
I dont think her name matters at all though.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Seems like it could easily be all of these. If I remember right, Xehanort also anagrams to a bunch of other things with relevance. (Tan Hero being one, lol)

Didn't somebody say Oni was going to be Aqua's name originally? Forgot if they had a source. Barnacles.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I know me too but I already voted ion then the Kari thing poped into my head
I didn't vote because he didn't have her on the list ^_^ , but if she had one of the other names I think I liked Audo's reasoning for Ino, even though all I think about is the blonde slutty bitch form Naruto when I hear it .......

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I didn't vote because he didn't have her on the list ^_^ , but if she had one of the other names I think I liked Audo's reasoning for Ino, even though all I think about is the blonde slutty bitch form Naruto when I hear it .......
yeah she is always called pig in the show and thats what I relate the name Ino to

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I pick Ion because TotA name sounds much better than Ino. That little bitch. I laughed at the Oni one though. Haha, using that name would make her a 'demon' or 'ogre' right? XD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's a little presumptious to be making these kind of guesses, I think, because we don't even know how her name is supposed to be romanized. =/ Xion is just one of the possibilities.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Org.XIII Nobodies get a "X" added to there name...but was it ever said that they couldnt alredy have an "X" in their Name.
So is it possible her name could just be Xion.

But it doesnt really matter to mi though...too many names in KH. :S

Auron

Missing an eye
Oni seems to be better than any of the others, because it's, well, Japanese, and are they games NOT made in Japan?

Plus, when she's introduced to the Org., she looks kinda demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back