• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

A Nobody is created in one way and one way only: when some loses their heart to the darkness and leave behind their body and soul.
Rofl. Haven't you learned? There are exceptions to the rules. Special Nobodies are considered exceptions. And, well, Xion is a special Nobody (as are Nami, Roxas and Xemnas)

Until we see otherwise, it's the truth.

Namine is only called a special and unusual Nobody because she was born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul.
And Roxas is only called a special Nobody because he has no memories. Very different things, yet they are given the same word "special" who knows what makes Xion special.

Radon

mofo
not meaning to flame but xion joins the organization after roxas. thats a flaw in the plot. and r-k why is xemnas a special nobody?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
i should have worded that differently. i mean its a flaw in the theory cos nobodys join the org as they are born right?

O.O Oooh, good point. Or at least that's definitely how it happened with Roxas. Hard to say. Though someone's been saying Xion might've been born out of Kairi's heart RETURNING--because that makes perfect sense whine moan complain--which technically happened AFTER, so that would fit.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I wondered that to, but now I think it was when she flew at Sora and crap

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
uhmmmmm.
i've played throught the games that are out so far, but im still kinda lost on where kairi went.
when she disappeared on DI?

Into Sora. Thats what Sora meant when ha said "Kairi's.....Inside of me?"

FubulaNova

Is that the same deal with Aqua and Ven?
Are they made from memories, or are they nobodies?
Or something else?
I've heard so much stuff about everyone that its kinda confusing.
And what's Terra's story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back