• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trublvrs

Well, I was thinking. We know that when Sora was turned into a heartless Namine and Roxas where born as nobodies. So if Xion was created at the same time then there's three nobodies from two hearts. Roxas being Sora's nobody, Namine being Kairi's and Xion (since she's able to wield the keyblade) would be either Sora's memories of Kairi or Kairi's memories of Sora. If this is true then when Xion returned to Kairi (as she wants to in the recent trailer) then Kairi would get the ability to wield a keyblade as in KHII. Go ahead and correct/edit/completely tear apart this idea as I was just throwing this out there to see what you guys think.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
The lack of evidence and facts doesn't help this theory at all. It's more like wishful thinking then anything else. Explain to me why you think Xion would be made up of memories of Sora/Kairi when she was born. It just doesn't make sense since Nobodies are born from the left over body and soul of a person.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Memories cant make a Nobody...
And no one said Xion had to come from when Sora stabbed himself.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, it's entirely possible, seeing as how Namine came from such a weird way. After all, she wasn't made completely from Kairi- Kairi never turned into a heartless, so Kairi never lost her body, and therefore, Namine wasn't made completely from Kairi's heart and body. Even DiZ said she wasn't made like other Nobodies.

That means, then, that the way that Xion was made could be completely different from the way that the regular Nobodies, like Axel and Demyx and the rest of Org. XIII, were made.

Therefore, it's an interesting theory, and one that can't be disputed without further proof. Plus, all this game seems to be about is the heart and its memories.

Spectrum

Hmm, Kairi's heart was released from a body twice. The first time, her own body, the second time Sora's. It doesn't make sense that memories would spontaneously create a nobody, especially when nobodies aren't made from memories. Why can't Xion be Kairi's nobody from the first time she lost her heart? She could not create a heartless because she had no darkness in her heart, but she still had a soul and body. That leaves Namine, who was created when Sora released Kairi's heart from himself. But who's soul does she have?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Therefore, it's an interesting theory, and one that can't be disputed without further proof. Plus, all this game seems to be about is the heart and its memories.

Uh... Nobodys are born from the left over body and soul. Not memories. Therefore this theory = Wrong. There is your proof.

Rix

:)
Awards
No, lke others have said memories alone isn't enough to create a nobody. Besides, I think that Kairi was able to weild the keyblade because she was a PoH (correct me if I'm wrong) But even she was able to weild it she doesn't own it.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Um didn't diz say they're were only two or three(being Xemnas) special nobody that were not created the same way as everyone else. I think he knows Xion since he is still alive in this game and Namine does something to her o_O

Sora Limit Form

but remember before DiZ died he said the heart works in mysterious ways (correct if wrong its been a while since i payed) and even the game says that soras memories are incomplete i mean maybe Xion is made from soras memories some could have been long gone but maybe just maybe the heart just before being absorbed by darkness made some of soras memory a nobody but then riku said Xions keyblade is a fake so maybe it could be rikus cuz he did join the dark side and his light was somewhat killed so the light could have made Xion in order to stop Riku but it was too late

Rix

:)
Awards
besides. DiZ/AtW did study a lot and he knew a lot, but he did still not knew everything :3

Lifes.Lover

Website
Uh... Nobodys are born from the left over body and soul. Not memories. Therefore this theory = Wrong. There is your proof.

Um... there is nowhere in the KH series that says that Nobodies are made from the body and soul. Nothing is ever mentioned about the soul. In fact, I know this because I just played the part where Yen Sid explains Nobodies and their creations and he says that when a person with a strong heart loses their heart, the body left behind begins to act on its own, becoming an empty shell while the body disappears. It's confusing, but you're wrong about the soul.

So, why don't you come up with actual proof before spouting off at the mouth?

Oh, and, just because normal Nobodies are made from the heart and the body doesn't mean that special Nobodies can't be created, because even DiZ said that Namine was a special Nobody, and wasn't made like others. I may not be able to remember much, but I did just re-start a game, so at least this I know.

Oh, and also, I wasn't saying that I concurred with what the original poster was saying, just that it was possible and couldn't be disputed without further evidence and proof. Until we find out by playing 358/2 Days, we won't know without a doubt that this is wrong. And it's just a theory.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Um... there is nowhere in the KH series that says that Nobodies are made from the body and soul. Nothing is ever mentioned about the soul. In fact, I know this because I just played the part where Yen Sid explains Nobodies and their creations and he says that when a person with a strong heart loses their heart, the body left behind begins to act on its own, becoming an empty shell while the body disappears. It's confusing, but you're wrong about the soul.

So, why don't you come up with actual proof before spouting off at the mouth.

But without a soul a body cannot move or even exist. Expain that. If a body has no soul then there is no body.

Lifes.Lover

Website
But without a soul a body cannot move or even exist. Expain that. If a body has no soul then there is no body.

Sorry, but um... there is no actual proof of there being a soul, even in the real world- that's just your belief.

Sorry, but whether we have a soul or not has nothing to do with KH or this argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back