• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtonyxxxx

what if...you guys know how mx was lookin for the poh's right?well aqua desided to fuse with

kairi so that she could control kairi and not let her fall into the wrong hands and then somehow when kairi

got sent to DI aqua lost control of kairi and kairi gained back control and then when she went in sora so did

aqua and then 3 nobody's were created thus xion,roxas, and namine

xion coming from aqua and namine from kairi and roxas from sora

MegamanX1331

About general forum mechanics? Yes. Yes it has.

Oh, hey, pssst, xxxtonyxxxx. Quick, change your quote, it has bad grammar:
I dont think religions affect anyone at all from choosing there sexuality i think it's there parents :O and the rest of there family
should be: I don't think religions affect anyone apart from the choosing of their sexuality; I think it's their parents :O and the rest of there family that does this.
Just tryin' to help.
...he he he...

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. I don't like this theory too much because if that was the case, then there should be four nobodies. (Sora would lack a true nobody representive, as Roxas looks like Ven and since you said that Xion would look like Aqua and Namine looks like Kairi, then where's the nobody that looks almost identical to Sora?)

Then again, maybe the piece of Ven in Sora's being took over as the nobody, but I still don't like this theory. Anyways.. who knows.. maybe it could happen, but I don't see how a whole being would be able to merge with another whole being. (ignoring Drives) I mean, at most.. Ven is probably just a fragment of his former self, while he is a part of Sora or whatever. Also.. only Kairi's heart was a part of Sora in KH1, not all of her being.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Kairi and Aqua aren't even connected. Yeah, sure they have tits, but that's othing to base a theory off of.

Ren

adios motherfucker
This makes no sense.
What do you mean by "losing control" of Kairi?

And Aqua's boobs make Kairi look like a boy.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Seeing all the theories about how Terra became Xehanort by fusing with MX, I wouldn't be so quick to say that :nahnah:

Meh. I dont think fusion has anything to do with Terra becoming Xehanort. Maybe his skin tone and hair changed cause of "the emo"

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
How could anyone ever lose control to Kairi?

I agree with Sorachaser and Riku-Keyblade..

How could a keyblade apprentice, who probably could be skilled enough to be an all-out keyblade master by KH1's time, lose control over someone like Kairi? I mean, she's (Kairi) not Xehanort, Riku, or Sora (people who could possibly thrawt someone else's (like Aqua's) control) and beyond the PoH power, she isn't really anything. (Ok, maybe she could be a keyblade wielders.. somehow.. but I doubt it..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back