• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory - A Nobody, But Whos...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
this thread is a piece of crap to me.
plus i think your wrong suffering angel about the "female Nobody can under certain circumstances be born from a male body".

I think a nobody's destined gender can be altered if influenced by a female's heart. If Xion is Riku's nobody.. like I said.. maybe remnants of Aqua were stirred up by Xehanort's heartless ditching Riku/ Riku's heart. When Riku was sepearted from his body, this might of created a special circumstance nobody, but what made it more special was Aqua remnants might of influenced the oncoming nobody's gender and ability. Why do I think this? It's because it occured near KH and like the whole thing with the machine exploding in KH2, maybe KH can cause anomolities, such as fusing beings or parts of beings.. or possibly,s simply warping the creation of one's nobody.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hey. Maybe she's made of half Sora's Heart and half Kairi's Body. That would explain why she can weild the keyblade and why she supposedly looks like kairi XD

K

kakashi520

yea all your theories are interesting...but namine is kiri's nobody.

Z

Zulkir

...you can think whatever you want. The fact remains that Namine, a female Nobody, came from Sora's Body, meaning - a male Body.

Agreed, it was some portion of Kairi's influence that allowed some part(or all) of sora's body to form into a female nobody, Namine.

So it's perfectly plausible to say that some influence from aqua(or hey, even Kairi, she was near Riku for a large portion of her unconscious state.) formed a female nobody from Riku.

I don't believe Xion has anything to do with Riku's existence other than being tied to him through Sora, through Namine's connection to Sora, but it's definitely possible.

Memorie

Snow White lived with seven dwarfs. Children aren't going out and living with seven diferent people of differnt genders. Disney doesn't have that much effect on childrens lives.

Snow White's story line was not made by Disney. All they did was make a movie based on the original story, just like most of the others

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Snow White's story line was not made by Disney. All they did was make a movie based on the original story, just like most of the others

She's right
All and more are based on other stories from around the world. All Disney does is change the story a little and Americanize them and they make millions. I wish I was that cool.
Other than that Everything Keblade_Masta was right. Disney hates Children.

XIII's follower

I think you put a lot of thought into this, but I highly doubt it. Plus, Riku never loss his heart. If he did, they wouldn't refer to him as 'the heart that no darkness could conquer' in his journal entry, and his whole tour through Castle Oblivion would be skewed because he was basically stuck on controlling the darkness in his heart. Anyway, I highly doubt Xion is Riku's nobody. Also, I think Xion has more to do with Kairi/Namine' than Riku especially since her appearance is mostly an inverse of Kairi and has (reportedly) the same exact voice. As for Xion's 'special birth', that could mean just about anything; we just won't know until 358/2 Days is released, and, even then, we still may not have a clue after playing the game.

Eox

The proposal? That Xion is infact a Nobody. But, the question is, whos? My theory? Riku's.

But, Riku never became a Heartless you say. Quite, but his case was a unique as the creation of either Roxas or Namine. He had two hearts in his body for a time and his own heart was ejected from his body for a time. Seems to me, theres plenty of opportunity for a unique birth that it seems Xion had.

As it stands Riku's entire theme is based on dualities. Dark and Light, Good and Evil, etc. This is the case for most of the universe, but it seriously hits home for him. His Keyblade for example. As mentioned earlier. The KK was originally supposed to go to Riku. Xion can use it. Hm.

Another thing...opposites. Riku's a guy. Xion's a girl. Weak, I know, but bear with me. Their hair would be opposing colors as well. And the circumstances of the birth would be even more unique than Roxas or Namine's, surely. Hell, this Nobody would of been born right next to freaking Kingdom Hearts. The connection Riku has with Kairi and Sora would also explain why Xion may want to know about them...

...Plus, come on. That'd throw a fucking curveball at us. And Disney is very Liberal...so....having a multi-sex character duality makes sense to me!

it has been made clear that nobodies are created when the heart is separated from the body, and Riku did not have two hearts in him it was SORA that had two hearts his and kairi's. Also by way of observation the nobody matches the gender of the original person other than the sex of the character their appaerance could be completely different.

MegamanX1331

The proposal? That Xion is infact a Nobody. But, the question is, whos? My theory? Riku's.

But, Riku never became a Heartless you say. Quite, but his case was a unique as the creation of either Roxas or Namine. He had two hearts in his body for a time and his own heart was ejected from his body for a time. Seems to me, theres plenty of opportunity for a unique birth that it seems Xion had.

As it stands Riku's entire theme is based on dualities. Dark and Light, Good and Evil, etc. This is the case for most of the universe, but it seriously hits home for him. His Keyblade for example. As mentioned earlier. The KK was originally supposed to go to Riku. Xion can use it. Hm.

Another thing...opposites. Riku's a guy. Xion's a girl. Weak, I know, but bear with me. Their hair would be opposing colors as well. And the circumstances of the birth would be even more unique than Roxas or Namine's, surely. Hell, this Nobody would of been born right next to freaking Kingdom Hearts. The connection Riku has with Kairi and Sora would also explain why Xion may want to know about them...

...Plus, come on. That'd throw a fucking curveball at us. And Disney is very Liberal...so....having a multi-sex character duality makes sense to me!

Riku's body=/=girl

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Yes thats true but Disney produced the movie. If parents were to complain about the story they'd blame Disney, not the original author.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Hm.. Although it's a bumpy road, it's still possible. Seeing as the multi-sexual nobody still makes sense, I guess it could happen. o_O larxene's original was actually Britney Spears :thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back