• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion origin Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

I don't know if anyone has said this already, but I have an idea about how Xion may have been born.

Okay, after the Riku/Ansem battle in Hollow Bastion, the second Riku fight, Sora stabbed himself in the chest and released his and Kairi's hearts, thus creating Roxas and Namine' and causing a special Nobody 'birth'. Well, right afterwards, Sora turns in a heartless and follows Kairi, Donald, and Goofy back to the entrance of of Hollow Bastion.

Now, here's my idea: Once Heartless Sora catches up with them, Kairi recognizes him as Sora, and, when he is attacked, Kairi defends him. Now, this causes some kind of as-of-yet unexplained situation to occur and Sora regains his real form. Well, what if this event causes another special 'Nobody' birth ... Xion's? What if this brief reunion of Sora and Kairi was actually the first situation in reverse with Kairi providing the body and Sora providing the heart this time? This, in theory, would cause another special birth, and since Sora was already a heartless and thus essentially just a walking heart, only a Nobody would be produced. This would explain why Xion looks like Kairi, and yet can still wield the Keyblade. Also, Xion would have been born slightly later than Roxas and Namine' and would also explain why she was discovered later than them.

Now, this is all just a theory; it's just a cool idea I had. So, tell me what you all think? Do you think I may be on to something here? How plausible do you think this? Please share.

Sigma77

...Am I the only one getting tired of these things over and over again? No offense man, it's just, we usually keep seeing this...over...and over....x.x;

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
yeah....me too, i think you should have saved this for another day , today we keep finding these, i tihnk you should make this theory again (a bit more refined) and post it when its not all about xion

C

Colours

This has been said a dozen of times. If SA was here, she would explain it all.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thank God she's not.Jeez I am sick of her and her bicthing.

Lolololol.

I'll begin by saying this fun nifty thing.

Xion is not confirmed to be Kairi's Nobody.

Onwards.

Now, here's my idea: Once Heartless Sora catches up with them, Kairi recognizes him as Sora, and, when he is attacked, Kairi defends him. Now, this causes some kind of as-of-yet unexplained situation to occur and Sora regains his real form. Well, what if this event causes another special 'Nobody' birth ... Xion's?

It has been explained. Kairi, being a PoH whose Heart was in direct contact with Sora's, managed to purify the Darkness away from Sora's Heartless. Sora's Heartless, being a Heart + Darkness + a fleeting, fading Sense of Self, thus ended up being Sora's Heart with a stabilized Sense of Self, enabling him to walk around in human form while being an existence of only a Heart (The Body and Soul were still Roxas).

What if this brief reunion of Sora and Kairi was actually the first situation in reverse with Kairi providing the body and Sora providing the heart this time?

Which would mean Kairi lost her Body and Soul in the process, which is something that didn't even happen properly when she actually lost her Heart.
Also, it's described in the Ansem Reports that Sora was purified using Kairi's Heart, and we already saw that anything concerning Kairi's Heart would most likely not affect her Body and Soul, especially since - what part would it serve here? Just go off someplace? No reason.

And just to show I'm not making this up -
Secret Ansem Report 12 said:
Likewise, Roxas is Sora’s Nobody, but was left behind because Sora’s Heartless regained human form using Kairi’s heart instead of his own

This, in theory, would cause another special birth, and since Sora was already a heartless and thus essentially just a walking heart, only a Nobody would be produced.

Actually, because the only person remotely capable of producing a Nobody was only a Heart, it kind of rules out the possibility of a Nobody being born until stated Kairi can create one, but that means Xion - if she's truly Kairi's Nobody - was more likely born on the night of the storm when Kairi first lost her Heart.

This would explain why Xion looks like Kairi, and yet can still wield the Keyblade.

Only thus far we've been given no reason to believe it's really her own Keyblade and not Roxas's, actually.

Also, Xion would have been born slightly later than Roxas and Namine' and would also explain why she was discovered later than them.

We don't even know if she was discovered after Roxas and Namine :\ we only know that she joined. Being a special Nobody, who's to say the Org didn't experiment on her like they did on Namine, and only then when she outlived her usefulness in that front, was let to join the Organization?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
OH God Miss I hate Kiari and anyone that likes her is lame is here.

Really, why hate on someone who is just telling the truth. If you dont want to hear what she has to say thn leve an do not come back. Because everyone else here respects peoples rigt to speak their mind :mad:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I am speacking MY mind. SA No offance but DO U SEE ME making essaies on Why I hate ATW? No. Character that i hate are jerks like him or Siax or lameos like dance water dance boy.

Off topic.

This theory could be true. If soomething like that would actually cause a nobody to be born.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
U have a ponit there. Xoin seems to break all rules of noabdies

Roxas and Namine didn't break any rules but they're still special. The same goes to Xemnas - he was just created when his Heart left his B+S yet Nomura said he was special.
Rule breaking? We don't even know how she was created :\

Last edited:

XIII's follower

Lolololol.

I'll begin by saying this fun nifty thing.

Xion is not confirmed to be Kairi's Nobody.

Onwards.

It has been explained. Kairi, being a PoH whose Heart was in direct contact with Sora's, managed to purify the Darkness away from Sora's Heartless. Sora's Heartless, being a Heart + Darkness + a fleeting, fading Sense of Self, thus ended up being Sora's Heart with a stabilized Sense of Self, enabling him to walk around in human form while being an existence of only a Heart (The Body and Soul were still Roxas).

Which would mean Kairi lost her Body and Soul in the process, which is something that didn't even happen properly when she actually lost her Heart.
Also, it's described in the Ansem Reports that Sora was purified using Kairi's Heart, and we already saw that anything concerning Kairi's Heart would most likely not affect her Body and Soul, especially since - what part would it serve here? Just go off someplace? No reason.

And just to show I'm not making this up -

Actually, because the only person remotely capable of producing a Nobody was only a Heart, it kind of rules out the possibility of a Nobody being born until stated Kairi can create one, but that means Xion - if she's truly Kairi's Nobody - was more likely born on the night of the storm when Kairi first lost her Heart.

Only thus far we've been given no reason to believe it's really her own Keyblade and not Roxas's, actually.

We don't even know if she was discovered after Roxas and Namine :\ we only know that she joined. Being a special Nobody, who's to say the Org didn't experiment on her like they did on Namine, and only then when she outlived her usefulness in that front, was let to join the Organization?

Thanks, SA, for all of your input; I highly respect your explanations and thanks for looking upon my little theory. You see, I've never read the Secret Ansem Reports, so I had no idea what happened for Sora to regain his human form.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thanks, SA, for all of your input; I highly respect your explanations and thanks for looking upon my little theory. You see, I've never read the Secret Ansem Reports, so I had no idea what happened for Sora to regain his human form.

Ah, see? That's kind of a no no, in general to understanding what happened in the games, and specifically when you come here to theorize.
My tip to you - read the Ansem Reports and Jiminy's journal next time you play. There're interesting tidbits there.

XIII's follower

Ah, see? That's kind of a no no, in general to understanding what happened in the games, and specifically when you come here to theorize.
My tip to you - read the Ansem Reports and Jiminy's journal next time you play. There're interesting tidbits there.

Actually, that's another thing. I have read them both; I guess I just missed this part of the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back