• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion, Just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabranth

Awards
I don't know how much has been revealed about this game since it was released in Japan but I had a thought.
If someone has already imported the game and knows the storyline they can correct me on this.

My small idea was that Xion is Sora's unbirth. The reason I thought of this was the fact that she wielded the kingdom key which usually has a reference to Sora. I think she is the embodiment of Sora's lost memories (unbirth) and as such, at the end of 358/2 she would have to be erased for Sora to regain his memories.This is assuming that a person's unbirth wouldn't necessarily be the same gender.

That's all folks.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Please, keep spoilers in their proper section. Telling people their theories are off just because you've played the game counts as spoiling.

Carry on.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
This theory fits with mine, although my theory doesn't say that an Unbirth is made out of memories. You have the right idea of what Xion could be. However, I'd say she is more advanced then an Unbirth. Look for a thread thread call "Horizon's Unbirth Theory (Iridium Edit)" and you'll see how similar it is because she also may have Sora's essence.

WayToDarkness

Somewhere between the realm of light and darkness
I can understand where your coming from Gabranth, and your speculation on both Sora and Xion is incredible. Although for a fact i know that she has a connection with Riku somehow, and you must remember that unbirths are said to be extinct after BBS, so its very unlikely, although Nomura may have a few tricks up his sleeve. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out really.

I respect your thought on this topic because it generated discussion and it gave me the chance to put my KH knowledge to use lol

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'd just like to point out how Unbirth is not a term in Days, and probably only will ever be used in BBS. Your idea is very close, just without that term.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think people can have Unbirths for one, and two they're extinct, but I do think they might come back and I do think Xion may be close to one.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yeah agreed with you here =]
It seems you have quite a knowledge for the KH series lol

Why thank you.

I don't think people can have Unbirths for one, and two they're extinct, but I do think they might come back and I do think Xion may be close to one.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I think they might share similar characteristics yes, but I agree she isn't an Unbirth. It's why I said close ^^

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Of course, considering how much there is left to work with, assuming Unbirths come from humans at all, memories or something must having something to do with them and therefore the two would be close. Birth by Sleep > Unbirth > Sleep > Sleeping Pod > Memories > Blah.

Gabranth

Awards
Alright, with the whole Unbirth thing disproved, that would lead me to only one final conclusion. I bet she is like the Riku that Vexen made in COM. A being made up Sora's memories!

Also, I don't want to read anything that is going to spoil anything for me when I play the English version of the game so I'm not reading any of the spoiler tags.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yeah, one of the few things that throws it off is ''unbirth''
EDIT: o.o dude you should put
put the first part in spoilers tag dude read it its nothing spoily though it might be minor spoilers for others so noone click lol if you dont want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back