• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion... could she be a heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Well I didn't have time to look this up, but I was thinking last night, lying in my bed, under the influence of night time cold medicine. Then I said wait everyones looking to see if Xion is someone we knows nobody, but then I thought, they made her a member BUT they never gave anything to her existing as a member. So I started wondering if she wasn't a Heartless that kept their previous entities ideas, emories, etc. I also could see this because well firstly it happened with ansem, and secondly Nomura likes throwing in little twists. Plus I remember reading something about riku claiming her Keyblade was a fake, and this also made me consider her being a heartless, because to my current knowledge, they can't wield keyblades. However, on the conflicting side of my theory is that they made her a member in an organization of nobodies so yeah... What do you think?

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
She's a special nobody. Confirmed by Nomura. End of story.
/Thread.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
how could she be a heartless? nomura confirmed she's a "special-born nobody" plus the organisation consists of nobodies. can someone close this thread?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I think it's time this thread was closed.
I hereby deem this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back