• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number XVI

Something I want to raise. In the TGS trailer for 358/2 Days, Xion asks herself, "Who the heck am I?" I'm not sure whether it is herself or Riku. I would have put the picture in to show you, but I don't know how to get up an image from my documents. So watch the very end, just before it goes back to the title screen and you'll know what I mean. BTW, You can flame or close this thread if you want to. It's just a thought I had. :idea:

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I'm not sure what you thought was exactly...

Yes that is Riku and Xion in the end of the trailer, Xion says that line, I'm assuming, more to herself then Riku. Judging by the trailer, I got the impression that when DiZ said to Riku "You understand what this means?", he was referring to something along the lines of 'something needs to be done about Xion.'

Thus Riku beats her up or whatever so he can bring her back wherever she belongs, and we see the scene after that. I'm going off the fact she looks stressed/in pain, but if Xion is connected to Sora's memories, then it makes sense that she needs to be restored before Sora can wake up.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Here's a pic You can tell by the hair (Which Ive Circled) That its Riku's
Capture.jpg

...or Xemnes?......

A

Azrael

No, that's Riku, Xemnas wouldn't help out Xion if it was the last thing he did. lol.

If Xion was connected to Aqua and Xemnas to Terra, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Xemnas.

Maybe he cares, maybe she was the only one whom he had a true interest in.

Don't judge Xemnas by the lack of much cutscenes in KH2.

Ren

adios motherfucker
We've been given plenty of reasons to believe that it's Riku who's holding her.

Aurum-Femina

If Xion was connected to Aqua and Xemnas to Terra, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Xemnas.

Maybe he cares, maybe she was the only one whom he had a true interest in.

Don't judge Xemnas by the lack of much cutscenes in KH2.

Yeah, that's why I think it's possible for it to be either. Looks like we'll have to wait and see. :)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If it was really Xemnas, it'd be epic D: We only saw white hair and the Org coat. It hardly makes it Riku.

I know. It looked like Xemnas's hair color. But then again he isnt the only character with silver/grey hair xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back