• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kidodarkness

Still pretty new to the thread thing.Okay does anyone think that Xigbar didn't actually die in KH2? I think he is still alive because in Jiminy's journal it doesn't say that had been eliminated, but in Proof of Existence it tells another tale, and again in Jiminy's journal it said that Surely Xigbar HAS a greater goal in mind. Tell me what you think.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
He's dead. The journal never updates and says anything about Saix nor Axel death either. The entire known organization was killed. (Besides Roxas of course) The room "Proof of existance" is further proof of this as everyone's portal but Roxas' isn't lit.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
He seemed to have faded for good without much of a show in future titles. As for goal, possibly to observe Keyblade wielders if not working for Xemnas to obtain a heart.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I'm pretty sure he was eliminated in KH2 and that he MIGHT come back if we had killed his Heartless earlier. I'd not be upset over him coming back in a KH3 game, but I'd not be shocked or upset if he doesn't, either. It's Sora's story, not Braig's. >_>

Also, the "HAS" is in the first entry, before he dies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forums and no, he's likely dead because his existence as a Nobody is ended by Sora and faded back to the darkness forever after the latter defeated him in KH2.

However, if a Heartless ver of the members is slain by the Keyblade and then the Nobody or the other way around, the results led to that member to return as a 'whole'. But we don't know if the 'whole' ver will appear in the future KH games.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Seeing his known role in BBS so far, I do think that there's a good chance that Braig might show up sometime in KH3. Actually, I think a fair portion of the original five apprentices if not all of them are going to reappear in KH3, seeing how they're closely linked to Xehanort and all.

kidodarkness

Also, the "HAS" is in the first entry, before he dies.[/QUOTE]

sorry I don't usualy look at the journal untill I finish the game

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Seeing his known role in BBS so far, I do think that there's a good chance that Braig might show up sometime in KH3. Actually, I think a fair portion of the original five apprentices if not all of them are going to reappear in KH3, seeing how they're closely linked to Xehanort and all.
I don't know about that. Until BbS comes out, we can't be certain there'd be any reason to bring him back for KH3. :\ I mean, we have Days and KH2 where we see Xigbar a good bit, and I don't think there'll be much of anything for him to do in a KH3, considering his line of Sora not being half the hero the others were will definitely be answered in BbS. :\

They're deeply linked to Xehanort, not Master Xehanort. If the latter ends up being the main antagonist of the series, there's no reason at all for Braig, Ienzo, Aeleus, Dilan, and Even to make comebacks, as they'd just get in the way. I'd like to see them come back, certainly, but I don't think they will. :\
sorry I don't usualy look at the journal untill I finish the game
It's okay, just clarifying for you. The first one pops up the first time you see Xiggy while the second only shows up after you beat him in battle.

Tiax

He's dead. The journal never updates and says anything about Saix nor Axel death either. The entire known organization was killed. (Besides Roxas of course) The room "Proof of existance" is further proof of this as everyone's portal but Roxas' isn't lit.

Not true, actually. Saix's and Luxord's are lit even after you beat them. But, they are dead, I won't argue with you there.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Not true, actually. Saix's and Luxord's are lit even after you beat them. But, they are dead, I won't argue with you there.

What WilliamtheWise is actually talking is about the panel with the silhouette of each the Org members' weapon, not the portal to their rooms.

All the portals that leads to the rooms of the respective members, excluding Saix and Luxord were destroyed and also after Sora defeated those two, their panels become red.

Tiax

What WilliamtheWise is actually talking is about the panel with the silhouette of each the Org members' weapon, not the portal to their rooms.

All the portals that leads to the rooms of the respective members, excluding Saix and Luxord were destroyed and also after Sora defeated those two, their panels become red.

Never noticed that. Thanks for correcting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back