• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Xigbar" Master Xehenort connection???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What connections does Xigbar have to BBS???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshade15

What I would like to advise first hand is that this is only speculation and observation. Nothing I say could be true or false, it's open opinion and I would like to have a deep discussion on this topic.
For those who have been paying close attention to the recent Nomura Interviews You will come to understand what I am about to talk about. Again I must add this has a lot to do with Birth By Sleep.

Xigbar... A character That Nomura asked for the fans to pay close attention to.

Quote from Nomura Interview: "
–Will the relationship between Sora and ‘him, Xemnas, and Xigbar be revealed in Birth by Sleep?
Nomura: Please look forward to it. In Birth by Sleep, the initial Organization members appear, but I can’t say they play an active part. At that time, they were humans. Pay attention to Xigbar in particular. Although, when you think you understand his true nature… The mystery may deepen even more. (Laughs) He has a different standing than the other Organization members, there’s speculation about his original form.
–Xigbar calls Xion ‘Puu-chan’, coming from the French word meaning doll (poupée).
Nomura: I requested to Mr. Ishida, “I want him to call her by a nickname that parodied ‘doll’”, and this is what we came up with. Xigbar is hinting at Xion’s true nature from the beginning.

I have always been interested in this character from the get-go ever since I watched the first few trailers of BBS that showed Master Xehenort's appearance and personality. MX seems to be like a man of wisdom and of power, but also I've noticed that the way he acts around Terra, Ven, and Aqua is also "sort-of like joking?" like he seems to have "mixed" personalities. It's tough explain with the right terminology but I hope that you get to understand that it resembles Xigbar's personality in a way.

Now with appearance... It seems obviously that both Xigbar and MX have identical eyes! (Gold) well that's 1... 2 is that they both have similar body structures, they share the same bone structure. They both "hunch" the same and share similar "stances" per-say. So if there's more you pick up about this connection please add! It appears that there's a sort of connection between the two.

That is just one possiblity, my 2nd possibility is that Xigbar has a connection not only to MX but also to his... Apprentice! Here's why........ (This is all I got) I know that Saix has scars and I'm sure that many others do, BUT. Xigbar's scars in my opinion are worth a thousand words. It states that (I think there's a scan somewhere) there's an image that (I think it said) Terra lunged his Keyblade at the Apprentice and it knocked OFF his helmet giving away his face, but was quickly concealed by the Apprentice with his hand. He then quickly fled the scene with no trace of his identity. Nomura wouldn't leave a moment that BIG to go unnoticed... What if Terra hit the Apprentice SO hard in the face that when hit upwards or downwards it left a scar and a lost eyeball across his face!? ik sounds kinda crazy. It's just in my oppinion I don't think that an eyepatch and a scar will fly for a character that Nomura specifically wants us to pay close attention to. He's hinting us somewhere and I'm determined to keep searching.

Plus there's also stuff on Xigbar in KHII FM+ That states him knowing stuff about great "Keyblade Battles" in the past. Also there's more in 358/2 Days about him seeing Ven out of Xion's memory thingy. and etc... I want you guys to add more to this puzzle!

What do you hard-core fans think!?

C

Crossroads

You know I was against this at first but now I'm starting to think this is right. The fact that his acrobatics remind me of DS and that he uses lasers similar to the Xemnas dragoon make me think he is connected deeply to Master Xehanort.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
xigbar could of been younger at that point and was turned to a nobody later, or he ages really bad

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The joking thing can be a little common among evil, creepy-looking guys but I don't think MX's type fits in Xigbar's, especially the way he seems serious. I doubt the eyes have much to do with it. Xigbar's eyes are yellow while MX's are orange I'm pretty sure. Not to mention Saix's eye are yellow too but meh. Not betting too much on Terra's Keyblade both knocking off the helmet and giving the guys scars (though his Key does look like it'd be painful).

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'd rather connect Xigbar to DS, but I doubt it's him. That'd be giving way too much importance to a character who had only minor roles in the games. So I think he's just AtW's apprentice and nothing more.

Traskix

well didnt AtW find xehenort (idk if i spelled that right) and nursed him back to health something like that, what if xigbar was with him. and the only reason they got hurt because they witness the whole keyblade war thingy

Traskix

ummm ok idk im confused, i'll start over, ok they said xigbar witnessed the keyblade war (secret ending) lets just say xehenort was with him and somehow they got hurt and thats the point when ansem found them.......ugh idk

noshade15

Keep on thinking! Look at everything mysterious that has happened, put that together with previous mysteries and analyze. Just keep thinking to yourself..."What should I be noticing and paying attention to that Nomura himself wants us to watch closely?" I like what's been noted, please if there's more you notice please add to this discussion! In this Forum, BBS and Xigbar, is the main topic.

Traskix

hmmmmm welll the whole getting scratched up with a keyblade thing i like but idk if xigbar is DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back