• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas and Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I get that young MX is appearing in the realm of sleep in DDD and appearing with "other people of the darkness" and old MX has reformed in the real world I due to Xemnas and Ansem SoD's defeat.

In the recent trailer though, Ansem is holding Riku down, whilst old MX is sitting in Where Nothing Gathers. How is it that the two can co-exist in what I assume is the real world of Kingdom Hearts?

EDIT: Sorry, confused Xemnas and Ansem in title thread.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's also all happening in the Realm of Sleep as far as we know.
Riku has his RoS-Outfit there.

We don't know yet how that is possible, but Ansem SoD and Xemnas do have their own minds independent from MX, so them being there together isn't completely impossible.
The "how" is what we can't understand in present time and we also can't assume that we will have old MX, Ansem SoD and Xemnas all in the real world later on.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hm... If I had to guess.. Ansem SoD and Xemnas, are just nightmares, or projections from YMX.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Hm... If I had to guess.. Ansem SoD and Xemnas, are just nightmares
I was always under that impression too, especially since it seems like Ansem SoD is apart of Riku's sleeping subconscious and Xemnas being apart of Sora's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back