• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehenort is DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

Riku never called himself Ansem. That was Xehanort controlling Riku. So if you heard right you hear two voices. That indicates that Riku was controlled and thus Xehanort was making him say those things. Also he was taking about himself cause SOar knew it wasn't Riku or wasn't being himself

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Riku never called himself Ansem.

Fail.

That was Xehanort controlling Riku. So if you heard right you hear two voices. That indicates that Riku was controlled and thus Xehanort was making him say those things.

That's not the time that was being discussed.

Also he was taking about himself cause SOar knew it wasn't Riku or wasn't being himself

What? This makes no sense. Anyways, have you played KH2? Riku introduced himself as "Ansem" to DiZ, and his early entry in the Jiminy Journal is addressed by this name.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Fail.

That's not the time that was being discussed.

What? This makes no sense. Anyways, have you played KH2? Riku introduced himself as "Ansem" to DiZ, and his early entry in the Jiminy Journal is addressed by this name.

Exactly. I was discussing this in another thread. Or was it this one? But yeah. Riku DID call himself Ansem in the beginning of Kh2, and only remembered who he was after Sora woke up I imagine.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Riku DID call himself Ansem in the beginning of Kh2, and only remembered who he was after Sora woke up I imagine.

That didn't mean he thought he was Ansem...or at least not the way you're describing. Riku likely did forget a few things (when he was talking with DiZ, he said something along the lines of "yes, it's all coming back to me")....but he would have only forgotten about Sora. Nothing else.

The reason he introduced himself as Ansem was likely more symbolic than anything. It meant he gave up his own identity, becoming some dark like "Ansem", to redeem himself.

Hanzo

Oh Sorry i thought you meant KH1. But yea Riku did call himself Ansem that time. He wanted to keep Sora from knowing that he used the power of darkness that Sora tried so hard to keep him away from.

But Riku knew who he was just took on the form that the darkness in his heart looked like. Thus that would be Ansem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back