• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehenort is DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

uhhhh maybe for the fact that he lost his memories.....but i see what you're gettin at

Hanzo

Well even if one lost their memory you never forget certain things. One can still walk one can still talk and more. He just forgot who he is not the skills he knows.

Hanzo

Yea see i think that makes sense but. Also i dont think appearence really matters in BBS since it was ten years ago. Just think of Herc. he was a skinny to left foot kid. Then in years he's buff and now finally he reach his gaol to be a god like his dad.

Sexy Angel
^ wasnt Xehanort being found during the event of BBS or after? O_O

Umm... after... (your talking about the Xehanort that became Xemnas?)

AtW didn't name him Xehanort. Xehanort was the only name that "kid" could remember.

see, this is from a secret ansem report:

I shall perform and experiment to probe the depths of a person’s heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death’s door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.

Xehanort lost ALL of his memories, including name.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort lost ALL of his memories, including name.

It never says Xehanort didn't remember his name nor did it say that he named him... Until you present some proof otherwise, your agruement is moot...

Hanzo

Ok well Xehanort would be a kid cause he isnt old or young about 30 so he would look like a kid if he was around 20 and the never named him or say he was a kid. Also if you played KH2 it show how Xehanort looked like when he began to be Atw student Also a picture if you have eyes.

Also Xehanort/Xemnas could have another name some of the theories we put on has no proof until BBS comes out. Cause lets say Xehanort was a MX or DS we can't proof it thats why its a theory. Also i can deny everything you say and ask for proof and thus will make me seem right since you find something that is going to be put in another game that isn't out.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Hanzo that last bit confused me quite a bit, but you are completely right about the theories. That's all they are. Certain evidence can be manipulated to favor one opinion or another, depending on which way you see it. The only way the theories will be proven is when the game is released months possibly years from now.

XIII Nobodies

Clues:

1. "Terra manages to force his helmet off, but his face is concealed."

2. Armor scene from FM+.

3. Roxas betrays Xemnas (Roxas has a connection with Ven, as Xemnas with Xehanort)

4. Xehanort is found near death as a young boy by Ansem and possesses super-human abilities (DS's height is pretty close to Ven's and Terra's, so he could've been that young).

5. Xehanort's name is the name of DS's master (He take's the name of his master, just as he takes Ansem's name, I personally think it's because Xehanort was the only name he could remember, since he was so loyal to his master, and Ansem may have assumed his name to be Xehanort).

6. Ansem wields a keyblade at one point in time, but only to unlock Kairi's heart (only when he needed it, basically).

V

V.A.T.13

^ That reminds me of something...

Remember how Riku ended up turning into Ansem and then called him self Ansem...?

I see can see a possible pattern with Terra...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, has anyone else but menoticed that when someone comes in contact with Ansem [Xehanort], they are either called by that name or become that person?

[√]Genuflect
Hey, has anyone else but menoticed that when someone comes in contact with Ansem/Xehanort, they are either called by that name or become that person?
Wow.
That got me inspired to think of a thing called "Curse of Xehanort."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back